• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New record

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on beating out the Seahawks, there's a lot of people fighting about it. I have heard there were 10k more fans in KC and I've heard that a lot were leaving when the record was set. Who knows.... I didn't expect anyone to top the Seahawks so congrats and with that said I hope Seattle takes it back. Maybe we can go back and forth with it a few times haha. #12Man

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on beating out the Seahawks, there's a lot of people fighting about it. I have heard there were 10k more fans in KC and I've heard that a lot were leaving when the record was set. Who knows.... I didn't expect anyone to top the Seahawks so congrats and with that said I hope Seattle takes it back. Maybe we can go back and forth with it a few times haha. #12Man

I'm sure you've heard this before but your stadium is built for echoing and enhancing sound. Also, they added speaker noise from the stadium. I went to USC so I like your coach. I come in peace and only say what I've heard.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come in peace as well and just said what I had heard, I was tired of the bickering between fans so I thought I'd try and make a friendly post haha.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and we took the record back. Your move!

I have too many sour grapes so I'll share some of mine with you.

Seattle's stadium is built to echo in noise, not truly open air and Seattle brought in a grunge band to play in the stadium. KCs record is more impressive.

How were those grapes? Sour enough? ;)

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have too many sour grapes so I'll share some of mine with you.

Seattle's stadium is built to echo in noise, not truly open air and Seattle brought in a grunge band to play in the stadium. KCs record is more impressive.

How were those grapes? Sour enough? ;)

:suds: