• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rams Fans

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was awful here as well and he made it known very early that he was going to be an asshole. That was all I needed to pull the plug permanently.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free Larry...and Uno. lol.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just started posting in here recently because the ESPN boards were shut down. I've see a few over here that were also on that board and I'm sure we'll see more.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry had his issues on the ESPN board but it wasn't that his opinion were bad or even necessarily wrong. He was just somewaht abrasive, LOL.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR1961: Welcome to the Rampages. I am sure you have read this since it was posted a page previous but if you did not this post is for you. I am a moderator here. If you have any questions you know where to find me. There is plenty here for your enjoyment.

Vitamike has a thread going on with avatar assignments during the season. Scroll down a ways in the forum and you'll see it under the title: "mutigers1 fan avi assignments". It is self explanatory. There are also threads with plenty of Rams vids both past and present.

Once you get past the 25 post mark, additional benefits are available to you and they will be found under the "UserCP" menu bar at the top of this page on the left.

We are a passionate group as are most fans on these pages and Sportshoopla is THE site for sports talk on the planet!! I run a fairly flexible ship here but I do have few rules that are non-negotiable and they are as follows.

We don't take kindly to trollin (which I am sure you are not unless otherwise proven) and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not unless otherwise proven). Nudity in avitars is unacceptable. Scantly clad ladies in your avi's is now also unacceptable. Just stick with a sports-related theme to the avi's and you'll be just fine.

Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!! We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your point of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here. I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone.

Also, there is a rule that is SportsHoopla-wide. The owner, HammerDown does not tolerate the use of Alt's or alternate accounts and neither do I. First offense-GONE! Do I make myself clear? If so, acknowledge that you read this post with a response post. Thank-you.

Once again, welcome to the Rampages, enjoy yourself, and jump right in on discussing our beloved Rams!!!

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks retroram. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here, I love talking Rams football regardless of how good or bad they are. You don't have to worry about me no trolling our breaking of the rules on my end. Thanks again.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your welcome LTR1961. In reading some of your posts, you definitely did not stike me as fitting either of the categories or using ALT's. Usually that is evident in the first couple of posts. But I have to give the full monte so everyone is on the same page. Carry on my good man!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your welcome LTR1961. In reading some of your posts, you definitely did not stike me as fitting either of the categories or using ALT's. Usually that is evident in the first couple of posts. But I have to give the full monte so everyone is on the same page. Carry on my good man!
Pleas Retro! Anything but the full monte!:laugh3:

Blazer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks retroram. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here, I love talking Rams football regardless of how good or bad they are. You don't have to worry about me no trolling our breaking of the rules on my end. Thanks again.

LTR ! You out trolling again ! ? LMAO !! Welcome aboard amigo!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blazer, I love the Avatar. I wish we had this guy back.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR ! You out trolling again ! ? LMAO !! Welcome aboard amigo!

What's up blazer my old friend and I do mean old. What have you been up to these days? I haven't talked to you in what seems like forever. My two boys will now be 21 and 14 before the end of the year. Hard to believe when I first started posting on the old Rams board my youngest one was a new born. Not many of us old times left these days.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR1961, How long have you been a Rams fan?

Since they moved to St. Louis in 95. The 7 season without football in St. Louis were hell so I decided I was going to get behind this team 100%

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys. I'm a brand new member here. I'm coming over from the RamsForAll Proboard and have been a visitor here before but never posted anything. I must say you do get some lively discussions going here. Is there anything special I need to know before jumping in?

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys. I'm a brand new member here. I'm coming over from the RamsForAll Proboard and have been a visitor here before but never posted anything. I must say you do get some lively discussions going here. Is there anything special I need to know before jumping in?

Welcome aboard. I'm sure retro (the board mod) will fill you in on all of the rules of the board. Go Rams!!!!!