• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New Mexico Bowl: Colorado State vs. Washington State

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will about WSU's choke job, but the CSU football team has a ton of heart. Never gave up.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't go back and read your posts and interpret how hard you and others were pulling for WSU I'm sure as hell not. What is pathetic is how hot you're getting over all this! Does the PAC having a weak ass bowl schedule bother you that much? Oh yea, if anyone says that, you're just going to go look at their schedule and say they do to! :L You know some conference do and some don't. It changes every year. This year it's the PAC. Might want to win these type games though!

So I challenge you to find me an example of:
oops! I guess I was wrong. Tough schedule after all. However,

I'm trying to figure out why team PAC, that doesn't exist according to WizardHawk and all the other PACsters, is pulling their hair out over the WSU Cougars blowing this game? Wow!

And your reply is we were pulling for them early? :laugh3:

You don't understand the written language much do you?

Show me where any pac poster is pulling their hair out over that loss. ALL of us have been laughing since it happened. Prove that wrong or just go crawl back under your fail rock where you belong. Really man, your shit is getting more weak by the post.

There is no team PAC. I did want WSU to win. I have friends and relatives who went there and normally soft pull for them when we aren't playing them, but I also don't get upset when they lose. EVER. Pulling for your conference teams so your team looks better is purely a SEC thing. You are so desperate to do so that you are pretrolling to cover in case SEC teams lose some of their bowls. That is the most pathetic form of team SEC I have ever seen.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Colorado State, and also congrats to CSU on their planned shiny new stadium:

New pictures of proposed Colorado State University football stadium | 9news.com

With their new stadium, is CSU going to try to convince the Big XII to re-enter the Colorado market, by lifting their skirts in hopes of a CSU invite to the Big XII? (along with perhaps BYU)??

I'm sure Cincinnati and Central Florida fans would instead prefer the Big XII look eastward for any future expansion possibilities.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still laughing about just how stupid WSU was at the end of this game. Snapping the ball immediately after that fumble review? Are you kidding? No I guess you're not. You're just Cougars. :laugh3: Then 2 fumbles in crucial spots? Just unbelievable how dumb that was.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I challenge you to find me an example of:

And your reply is we were pulling for them early? :laugh3:

You don't understand the written language much do you?

Show me where any pac poster is pulling their hair out over that loss. ALL of us have been laughing since it happened. Prove that wrong or just go crawl back under your fail rock where you belong. Really man, your shit is getting more weak by the post.

There is no team PAC. I did want WSU to win. I have friends and relatives who went there and normally soft pull for them when we aren't playing them, but I also don't get upset when they lose. EVER. Pulling for your conference teams so your team looks better is purely a SEC thing. You are so desperate to do so that you are pretrolling to cover in case SEC teams lose some of their bowls. That is the most pathetic form of team SEC I have ever seen.

Cause the way they lost! :laugh3:

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ... it was a Coug choke job, no two ways about it.

Why is it that on sports boards everyone takes such pleasure in ripping the losing teams instead of giving the winner their due?

This was a 12 point lead at halftime and I didn't think the game was over until there was 5`min left in the game. CSU never gave up and played hard all the way thru. The Cougars definitely choked away this game, but CSU made it happen and took advantage of what they took.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still laughing about just how stupid WSU was at the end of this game. Snapping the ball immediately after that fumble review? Are you kidding? No I guess you're not. You're just Cougars. :laugh3: Then 2 fumbles in crucial spots? Just unbelievable how dumb that was.

Just remember we did the same thing against them last year. That apple cup melt down was still the worst part of that season. I feel bad a little bit for their kids finally making a bowl for the first time in 10 years and ending it that way....

Naw, I don't really.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that on sports boards everyone takes such pleasure in ripping the losing teams instead of giving the winner their due?

This was a 12 point lead at halftime and I didn't think the game was over until there was 5`min left in the game. CSU never gave up and played hard all the way thru. The Cougars definitely choked away this game, but CSU made it happen and took advantage of what they took.

If CSU orchestrated that comeback they would get their due. They ONLY won that game because of incredible ineptitude on the part of the cougs. Not once, not twice, but several times late.

A win is a win and those kids should be happy and celebrate, but no fans are going to give them credit for winning it when it was really a colossal melt down that was the story of that ending.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Props to CSU for winning ... but what I and most witnessed was a galactic-scale choke job by WSU.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, go figure, and the shame will be all the more when FSU ruthlessly rapes Auburn on national TV.
Would that give Winston 2nd offender status?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause the way they lost! :laugh3:

No one in the pac is surprised or upset about the way the cougs finished that game. Until you prove otherwise your little story about us pulling our hair out just shows how much you don't know about the Pac. Maybe you have never heard of the term "coug'n it" or the past tense "coug'd it" because if you had you wouldn't have made that dumb statement. It once again just shows you are only here to desperately create a cover story for the inevitable bowl losses from your precious team SEC members this season and have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Carry on. :suds:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would that give Winston 2nd offender status?

lol - possibly

Seriously, hoping y'all make it a game, since I've got a lot of Auburn grad relatives, but think they'll be out of their depth.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one in the pac is surprised or upset about the way the cougs finished that game. Until you prove otherwise your little story about us pulling our hair out just shows how much you don't know about the Pac. Maybe you have never heard of the term "coug'n it" or the past tense "coug'd it" because if you had you wouldn't have made that dumb statement. It once again just shows you are only here to desperately create a cover story for the inevitable bowl losses from your precious team SEC members this season and have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Down here we call it Huskieing!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down here we call it Huskieing!

That might be funny if it made sense. I'm guessing you are drunk? :noidea:

Maybe it's just my memory, but I remember you being a much better troll on cBS. What the hell happened to you? How did your stuff get to be so lame? :whistle:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck happened? 45-30 under 6 minutes to go i jump in the shower and now checking bowl mania i see my 29 points gone???

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck happened? 45-30 under 6 minutes to go i jump in the shower and now checking bowl mania i see my 29 points gone???

Dude, you missed a hell of a finish and if you pick and plow your way thru all the garbage SEC/PAC "my dick is bigger than yours" BS, you could piece the finish together.

Awesome ending...colossal meltdown.