• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Husker fans coming from Rivals

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now i can see it is a little bit dirty and i need to clean my ring... damn kids and their sticky fingers getting shit all over it!!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you new guys ever had your shit pushed in?

HaveYouEverHadYourShitPushedInBro.jpg

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea except the other night when i was drinking accidently said TA was from california instead of texas :L nobody called me out on it but i could feel the evil stare after i was unable to edit.

Understand completely. My worst hangovers resulted from accidentally drinking.

Last edited:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, did not realize that was a SOP nebraska fans adopted from the rest of the country. So yes i was right Tommy Armstrong Jr is from california you see because he lived there and took a private jet to school in texas but his real address which was found out by wikilinks is in california therefore i am right. source was one of the 33,000 deleted emails.
I sense potential here.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF YOU MUST KNOW!!! I am always wearing something huskers!! basketball shorts, moisture wicking athletic t shirts... OH and i must also mention i have a black machine grade ceramic wedding band with red carbon fiber inlay.
5shg70a.jpg
That's legit.
I can see you use guality hand product

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's legit.
I can see you use guality hand product
Ummmm, i dont use "product". I googled gaulity and it asked if i meant quality... not sure where that was going, enlighten me? I dont even use lotion on my hands, if i did my skin near finger nail beds wouldnt be peeling up in those stupid string things that are annoying and sting annoyingly... i suppose i am guilty of trimming my finger nails... sometimes i even file down the rough edges for the wife ... couldnt find a wink wink emoticon

Nl80O.gif

this will do.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm, i dont use "product". I googled gaulity and it asked if i meant quality... not sure where that was going, enlighten me? I dont even use lotion on my hands, if i did my skin near finger nail beds wouldnt be peeling up in those stupid string things that are annoying and sting annoyingly... i suppose i am guilty of trimming my finger nails... sometimes i even file down the rough edges for the wife ... couldnt find a wink wink emoticon

Nl80O.gif
:burt:
this will do.
Funny how Apple will change an entire sentence for me but not a single obvious letter, I started drinking early today because I'm a bad person:facepalm5:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Apple will change an entire sentence for me but not a single obvious letter, I started drinking early today because I'm a bad person:facepalm5:
LoL well after i saw OD ranting i decided to go back out after i was already out getting daughter from school, to go buy some beer, i wont fault you was just trying to figure out what you were getting at perhaps some lingo i wasnt in the know on.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL well after i saw OD ranting i decided to go back out after i was already out getting daughter from school, to go buy some beer, i wont fault you was just trying to figure out what you were getting at perhaps some lingo i wasnt in the know on.
OD has been reeling since the giant portion of humble pie we served him up, dude may not be right for awhile looking at the schedule. Deservedly so as it were, karma is a bitch

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD has been reeling since the giant portion of humble pie we served him up, dude may not be right for awhile looking at the schedule. Deservedly so as it were, karma is a bitch
That is one reason why i try not to be on message boards much... when we are playing i dont want any karma!! Especially talking shit like he does, its one thing to point out how bad a team is but to out right claim victory before a single snap.... KARMA!!

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the new Husker/SportsHoopla board participants.

You can enter the weekly pick'em and show us how much you know. Or not.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is one reason why i try not to be on message boards much... when we are playing i dont want any karma!! Especially talking shit like he does, its one thing to point out how bad a team is but to out right claim victory before a single snap.... KARMA!!

Gotta give OD credit, he is honoring his 365 day/change at any time/ avatar bet. That impresses me.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give OD credit, he is honoring his 365 day/change at any time/ avatar bet. That impresses me.
Honestly think he may be a bit autistic ..... thats not meant to be a dig either... something is not right with that one.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't migrate from rivals but I'm new to posting regardless. I've navigated through the site a little but have been working a lot lately and haven't gotten too in depth yet. Really enjoy it all so far. Look forward to having a little more time to get more in depth on here. I was born and raised in the panhandle. I moved to South Carolina for a short time and it only made me realize how good we have it out here so i made my way back to good ol Nebraska and don't plane on leaving again any time soon. Appreciate the welcome I've gotten from other posters here as well. Look forward to talkin some football with you all if this bye week ever ends! GBR
:suds:

Sounds like we have some things in common....... born and raised in the panhandle (you can probably guess the exact area...) still in Nebraska just farther east the past 25 years.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome new guys, bathroom is down the hall and to the left
this ^^ and we can't forget forget to tell them where the break room is at --- 3rd floor down the east corridor hallway first door on the right side and please leave a little tip in the jar for the great cookies that Jenny bakes for us