• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New here

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Admins do communicate with the peons over here. CBS just raised the gavel, brought it down and that was that, no warning or anything, kind of like communism.

We all communicate because we're just one of you. We're not being paid to do this and we don't have a huge media corporation telling us to raise profits or the forums will be axed overnight. Put the word out because it sounds like the Hoop is a massive improvement over what you guys have been putting up with.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats just it... We're trying to be fair and let everyone settle in, we just have no history on 300 or so people to go off of.

Trust us newbies......if we tell you someone needs to go, then there's good reason for that. Trolly McTroller.....if you EVER see that name appear on here, then give him/her the heave ho!!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:postwhore:

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust us newbies......if we tell you someone needs to go, then there's good reason for that. Trolly McTroller.....if you EVER see that name appear on here, then give him/her the heave ho!!

Should have a name that is more witty than "Trolly McTroller" ban hammer would come down after one post.

Obvious is obvious.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't ever mention the words Boise or Blue Turf to geneh EVER!

I don't really mind Boise State and I know a few of their better fans personally. What I can't stand are the ones who seem to think Boise = Alabama or something. PLease. And the ones who will tell you that their schedule is on par with the AQ teams are just lying through their teeth.

That crap line about "Nobody will play Boise" is just that - crap. Boise thinks itself too good to do one-and-done games and demand high payouts for H-H games so it is their own fault that they don't play anybody. And I still believe that they don't want to play anybody because they are afraid they'll LOSE to most of them.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to get that off my chest. Now I can just forget about it. I hope.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really mind Boise State and I know a few of their better fans personally. What I can't stand are the ones who seem to think Boise = Alabama or something. PLease. And the ones who will tell you that their schedule is on par with the AQ teams are just lying through their teeth.

That crap line about "Nobody will play Boise" is just that - crap. Boise thinks itself too good to do one-and-done games and demand high payouts for H-H games so it is their own fault that they don't play anybody. And I still believe that they don't want to play anybody because they are afraid they'll LOSE to most of them.

WE ABOUT TO FIGHT SIR!!!!!

j/k lol

I really hope we don't have any fans that think we're Alabama, we've only been Div 1-A for less than 20 years, we still have work to do. You do have to keep finances in mind, we need games that will allow us to profit not just breakeven, considering that we need money to improve our stadium/facilities etc.

I hope we can step up our schedule even better(in case you haven't checked we've got a lot of quality opponents in the coming years) once we get our stadium over 50,000 seats

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of fighting about Boise. Change of subject please?

Eboo

Tar Heel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Sun Valley 3 hours away not sure why anyone would want to go to Boise State, besides if that's the reason just go to Boulder, they got a decent bball team now.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Sun Valley 3 hours away not sure why anyone would want to go to Boise State, besides if that's the reason just go to Boulder, they got a decent bball team now.

I don't ski but don't people go up there to Idaho and Boulder to ski?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I'm no BSU fan by any means, but there are many reasons someone would want to go to Boise.

World class hunting, fishing and outdoor sports. Beautiful scenery. Fresh, clean Mountain air and lots of S P A C E. Friendly, down to earth-real people and an attitude of relaxation.

Metro Boise has more than 600,000 people so if you're looking for a nightlife, it exists.

Maybe this wouldn't appeal to an inner city or easterner type, but that's cool. I believe most who live out west like me, would prefer it to stay that way and the small minded negetive attitudes you get from some about this way of life can just stay away.

Eboo

Tar Heel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived in Boulder and it offers all of the above, plus access to a great airport to get out and see the world, so one doesn't stay small minded as you seem to think. Also most people out west live in California, so don't kid yourself about people thinking like you, should've said the Rockies.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived in Boulder and it offers all of the above, plus access to a great airport to get out and see the world, so one doesn't stay small minded as you seem to think. Also most people out west live in California, so don't kid yourself about people thinking like you, should've said the Rockies.

touche. I certainly didn't intend to draw a parallel with this lifestyle and one in coastal california (north of san diego county anyway). Although Boul-Dar is as close as you can get to California with regard to lifestyle so don't "kid YOURself"

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wingsauce, what ever happened to Ricky Stanzi anyway? Do you know?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wingsauce, what ever happened to Ricky Stanzi anyway? Do you know?

He was drafted by the Chefs and rode pine for a couple seasons. Honestly, I'm not sure what he's doing now. Selling used cars in Iowa City?

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still In KC

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might not ever get to play behind Alex Smith and Chase Daniels. I would like to see what he could do. Sure hope he gets some playing time.