• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New ESPN Bracketology

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The four 1 seeds are solid right now, quite the gap (in resume) between those 4 and everyone else.

Lukekraus45

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bracket would favor Arizona to make a trip to the FF. I think the most difficult game would be UNC in the Sweet 16 if UNC made it there.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked Arizona until Brandon Ashley went down. Still an excellent team, not final four; IMO. At any rate, this bracket list will be nothing close to the real one that goes up in march so nothing to get excited about at this time, IMO.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE this bracket for Iowa. St Joes should be a win, I already know Iowa is better than Nova since the Hawks dominated 35 minutes of their game earlier this year ( as long as the Cats dont drain 7 3's in 5 minutes again Iowa should win that ), then a S16 rematch of 2 CLOSE games with the Badgers for a trip to the EE?? SOunds good to me. Sign me up.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Creighton, Kansas, Wisconsin and Florida right now.(MSU if heathy and rolling)

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona can still make a final four. We just demolished a good Colorado team on their own court. Arizona is starting to figure out how to play without Ashley.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it started today, give me UNC, Michigan, Duke, Wisconsin in the FF.

Creighton, Kansas, Wisconsin and Florida right now.(MSU if heathy and rolling)

it's funny because there is only 1 team in this whole bracket I think we could lose to, and that's UNC, but only on their very best night. Of course I don't see that happening, they are rolling through a pretty god-awful ACC at the moment (one very good home win during a 9 game winning streak is not that impressive)

Seeing Creighton as the 2 seed in our bracket would make me jump for joy. Creighton won't beat UVA/Ohio State (two teams with elite defenses the likes that Creighton hasn't seen all year) AND then beat Arizona the next game. This is exactly why I don't think they can win it all (although they can beat MOST teams on any given night). They just won't be able to score enough against elite teams to make up for their shitty defense.

Yes, I did say OSU would beat Creighton, as much as I think they aren't great either. Just think they would be a bad matchup for the bluejays, as would any elite defensive team.

Now I just hope that this bracket is exactly what happens and I think we have a hell of a shot at the NC. I wouldn't have said that two weeks ago, but a road sweep at the mountain schools can do wonders for a man's confidence! Bear Down UA!

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona can still make a final four. We just demolished a good Colorado team on their own court. Arizona is starting to figure out how to play without Ashley.

Don't tell anyone. They all think AZ is a pushover right now. Ask Colorado. :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love for Ohio St to have another chance to play Arizona. The bracket doesn't look all that tough minus Zona. 2 seed Creighton, 3 Virginia (very hot team), 4 San Diego St.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love for Ohio St to have another chance to play Arizona. The bracket doesn't look all that tough minus Zona. 2 seed Creighton, 3 Virginia (very hot team), 4 San Diego St.

I have no fear of any team you mentioned.
Remember though, I am just a fan.
GO CATS! NC:noidea:

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Cuses road to the FF, hopefully nova beats up on Wisconsin lol.

Cuse, Kansas, Zona, MSU healthy.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Creighton, Duke, Kansas, Syracuse

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UK starts playing as a team every game; then, as a UK fan....the Midwest looks like a good bracket to be in. The possibility of meeting Wichita State in the Sweet 16; and if UK is lucky enough to move on....maybe meeting Kansas or Michigan in the Elite Eight would be a U.K.fans dream bracket.............ah...hope springs eternal for all fans.:nod:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Creighton, Duke, Kansas, Syracuse

???

you have been saying Cincy for weeks...one loss to Louisville and you aren't thinking that now? what gives?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's funny because there is only 1 team in this whole bracket I think we could lose to, and that's UNC, but only on their very best night. Of course I don't see that happening, they are rolling through a pretty god-awful ACC at the moment (one very good home win during a 9 game winning streak is not that impressive)

Seeing Creighton as the 2 seed in our bracket would make me jump for joy. Creighton won't beat UVA/Ohio State (two teams with elite defenses the likes that Creighton hasn't seen all year) AND then beat Arizona the next game. This is exactly why I don't think they can win it all (although they can beat MOST teams on any given night). They just won't be able to score enough against elite teams to make up for their shitty defense.

Yes, I did say OSU would beat Creighton, as much as I think they aren't great either. Just think they would be a bad matchup for the bluejays, as would any elite defensive team.

Now I just hope that this bracket is exactly what happens and I think we have a hell of a shot at the NC. I wouldn't have said that two weeks ago, but a road sweep at the mountain schools can do wonders for a man's confidence! Bear Down UA!

Creighton put up 80 on San Diego State. I'm sure they'd do alright against UVA or Ohio State.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Creighton put up 80 on San Diego State. I'm sure they'd do alright against UVA or Ohio State.

Yeah even though they lost that game they put up a lot on a great defense. GW(awful game for even McDermott) and to a smaller extent SJU are the games where they have been slowed.

People clearly don't watch them enough. They can really only stop themselves by shooting poorly which rarely happens. They are going to shoot 3s, they are going to shoot them often. They space teams out like crazy and will force your low post presence try and guard on the perimeter.

Like it or not, Creighton is good and that is a very favorable draw in that bracket because there 1 weakness is inconsistent defense and no of those teams will be scary.