• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Bracketology 2-17-14

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Neither have I, was hoping you knew how!

Doesn't look like you can make personal bets but go to SportsHoopla bookie forum (in the forum selection towards the bottom), I just bet on nova and the hawkeyes tonight. I'll be taking Louisville as well, I can't seem them 0-2 verse UC.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a very good chance you guys beat Louisville. My point still stands though, that trying to say that your seed was low because of wins that haven't happened yet is ridiculous. If you guys win out, you'll be a 2, so I wouldn't be that worried about it.

I'd say they'd be a 1 if they won out. If they win out they'd have beaten Louisville, Memphis, and UConn at their place. They'd also have won the conference tourney. If they won out they'd be 31-3? They'd probably be ranked #2 in the country. They'd probably be the 2nd 1 seed.

Do I think they'll run the table? No. I think they'll lose 1 or 2 games and end up something like 29-5.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say they'd be a 1 if they won out. If they win out they'd have beaten Louisville, Memphis, and UConn at their place. They'd also have won the conference tourney. If they won out they'd be 31-3? They'd probably be ranked #2 in the country. They'd probably be the 2nd 1 seed.

Do I think they'll run the table? No. I think they'll lose 1 or 2 games and end up something like 29-5.

Even if you win out, you're gonna need some help. I see the 1 seeds ending up as Syracuse, Wichita St. Florida, Duke. For Cincinnati to get a 1, they'd need one or more of those teams to lose. In Syracuse and Florida's case, they'd need to lose multiple games. And there are still other teams (Wisconsin, Virginia, Arizona) that could easily be ahead of you if they win out.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you win out, you're gonna need some help. I see the 1 seeds ending up as Syracuse, Wichita St. Florida, Duke. For Cincinnati to get a 1, they'd need one or more of those teams to lose. In Syracuse and Florida's case, they'd need to lose multiple games. And there are still other teams (Wisconsin, Virginia, Arizona) that could easily be ahead of you if they win out.

I'd say Duke will lose at least 1 more time. It's moot anyways. UC isn't winning out. I think they lose at UConn.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess you're a moron.

After this week when they beat UCF and #11 Louisville they'll most likely be ranked 5th in the country. You have them as a 4 seed.

Do you see why this is stupid now?

broken-eggsb.jpg

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. It was a good game, though!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Duke will lose at least 1 more time. It's moot anyways. UC isn't winning out. I think they lose at UConn.

If Duke wins the ACC tourney, very likely, they will get a 2 seed. Trust me.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What seeding do you guys think UNC will get?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What seeding do you guys think UNC will get?

Right now I'd say they are a 5/6, without looking to in depth at it since last weekend. If they were to win out, I'd say a 2 seed isn't out of the question at all. If they win out they'd more than likely be the 3 seed in the ACC Tourney, so along with beating Duke in the regular season finale, they would also presumably beat Cuse in the semifinals and either Duke/UVA in the final. 27-7 record if they win out, with 9 top 50 wins.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC tournament might be the answer for North Carolina; with Duke, Syracuse and Virginia all probable NR 1 and 2 Seeds; if Carolina makes it to the final game, IMO they become a legit high 3 or possible sneak into the last 2 spot. To get to a 2 spot, some bad things have to happen to Cincinnati, Virginia, Michigan and Arizona who had a very big win yesterday.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC tournament might be the answer for North Carolina; with Duke, Syracuse and Virginia all probable NR 1 and 2 Seeds; if Carolina makes it to the final game, IMO they become a legit high 3 or possible sneak into the last 2 spot. To get to a 2 spot, some bad things have to happen to Cincinnati, Virginia, Michigan and Arizona who had a very big win yesterday.

I think we will be a 1 seed. We will very likely win out in the regular season, and get to at minimum the semis but more than likely win the PAC tourney. Even if we lose one more we are going to be a 1 seed with our resume. Also we are mostly dominating th computer rankings still