• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Never too early - The Virginia Tech Game (vs. Cincinnati) @ FedEx Field

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try to not exceed the character limit on this post... but I'm getting almost too pumped to freaken type this out.

As you all know, and as we have discussed -
The Virginia Tech Hokies (#thechosenones, #hooowners, #Godsconferencetoppick, #yolosux, #hashtag, #yourmom) will be playing The Cincinnati Bearcats (#missingCUSA, #notarealschool, #anythingtogetthefuckoutofohio, #claymates) at Fedex Field (#worstNFLgamedayexperience)
on September 29th, 2012.

This. Needs. The. Most. Epic. Tail. Gate.

Yes, I'm aware Tailgate is one word... but that was dramatic... for a reason. This fucking party needs to be USC and Boise State rolled into a joint and dipped into pure liquid Miami '03 and blazed all fucking day long. I don't want to be able to walk on the 30th. I want to have to call out sick for October.

All great events need planning. I want to be ahead of the curve on this one as Fedex Field tends to have more rules than a Pyongyang "Happy" Camp and they're nearly as fascist about applying those rules to you, I and all of Hokie Nation.

This Thread will attempt to -
  1. Localize as much Hokiehoopla talent in one section of the FedEx Parking Lot
  2. Catalog the HH attendees who want to be part of this debauched historical event
  3. Maximize resources of said group by eliminating duplicative efforts
  4. Make sure there are girls dancing on an RV
  5. Ensure there is a gaudy gimmicky drinking thing... perhaps in ADDITION to an ice luge
  6. Make sure there is a healthy mix of booze (in ample supply) to keep these 4,5 above in business until game time
  7. Organize loud music with a good mix of tunes that a) most people enjoy b) hos get slutty to c) includes Enter Sandman at regular intervals
  8. Correct Grammar where necessary (for example, grammar should not be capitalized here)
  9. Ensure drinking songs filled with conquest, mead-clouded love making and victory are written and sung long after this event and everyone at it have passed from the earth

I'm not going to put this as a goal, but perhaps we can extend the olive branch to any brave souls from the SportsHoopla Cincinnati board who care to see what a real football team, a real tailgate and real fans look like.

That's all I can type for now, I'm getting too fucking jacked. I'm going to run around my office parking lot a bit after I watch another 2012 Season preview.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rofl:

You said SportsHoopla Cinnicinaticci (see what I did there) board.

:pound:

Excellent inside joke to get us off track. But yes... I did see what you did there. Old 46/2 really never wanted to give up his keys.

You're welcome by the way, Dr.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent inside joke to get us off track. But yes... I did see what you did there. Old 46/2 really never wanted to give up his keys.

You're welcome by the way, Dr.

Well the joke was more aimed at the existence of any bearcatdogrhinosnake fans on here, but I digress.

Thanks!

Yes I am in as well even though FedEx sucks.

VTimHokie85

3rd and 31 Productions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive got alot of tailgates to make an appearance at but i think i can drop by
:drink:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
proof, we'll be using the same RV we did for the Boise game, and have a DJ this time. I would say 4 and 7 are accounted for. 5 and 6 are givens.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am hoping to make the game, it all depends on the pregnant wife and if she wants to travel or wants me out of the house....

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Epic tailgate and Cincinnati just don't go together. I'll probably go to this game since I live in Northern Virginia, I'm alot less motivated to go. And I don't see the tailgates for this game being better than USC and/or Boise St.

VTimHokie85

3rd and 31 Productions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do any of you guys have tickets yet? Or are most waiting closer to gameday

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may need to find some tickets to this game now.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may need to find some tickets to this game now.

Heard a radio advertisement (Frank) saying that tickets ARE available now. I imagine they will pack the place.

Won't you burn if you enter the home of the Redskins?

Or perhaps he will feel the magic that is about to begin there very soon. RG3 signed today....

:cheer2:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't you burn if you enter the home of the Redskins?

I won't burn, all the redskin's logos might tho so ill piss on them just to make sure they don't burst into flames.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're a student and thus don't care how close you sit, just wait until the week before the game. The Boise State tickets were practically giveaways by Labor Day...

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Epic tailgate and Cincinnati just don't go together. I'll probably go to this game since I live in Northern Virginia, I'm alot less motivated to go. And I don't see the tailgates for this game being better than USC and/or Boise St.

Cincinnati might not be as storied a program, but they're decent, and more importantly, it's THE HOKIES IN FEDEX on a Saturday!!!

I don't see why the tailgates would suffer.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plan to be there. I have a 120 day deployment starting Oct 8 so it'll be my last VT game until 2013 :(

Oh and that means no info or posts from Oct-Feb.