• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need some help this week

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a few different leagues I'm having questions with this week. Given that many have the same players, I know this overlaps with a couple MBBRL leagues, but, oh well. Assume standard in all cases unless stated otherwise

• Chris Carson @Tennessee or Micheal Thomas @ CAR. Normally I wouldn't question this one, but Brees away from home isn't all that great, Thomas hasn't produced like he should yet , and the Car. Def had been solid...Carson looked good last week
  • (PPR) pick 2 of Duke Johnson @INDY or Donte Foreman @NE or Rex Burkhead vs HOUS (yes, it's D2..so sue me)
  • Perine vs OAK, Crowder vs Oak, or Golladay vs ATL
  • Massive big play bonus league - T. Cohen vs Pitt or C. Carson @Tenn or D. Henry vs SEA
  • Same big play league- Cam Newton vs NO, or Matt Stafford vs ATL??

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas
Duke and Rex
Crowder (Perine if no Kelley)
Cohen
Too close to call... hot hand QB over 'vs Saints' QB?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas - but man Carson is so tempting
Duke, Rex
Golliday - something isn't clicking with cousins right now, give me the rook with the better QB
Cohen - Howard might be banged up/ limited if he plays this wk, Cohen should get as many touches as he can handle. Big play bonus, i want the fastest RB getting touches, not the best one
Scam - I'm firing up every QB vs the saints until proven otherwise

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, forgot, same as tko on 3rd option, have to go perine if Kelley sits just for the projected volume

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a few different leagues I'm having questions with this week. Given that many have the same players, I know this overlaps with a couple MBBRL leagues, but, oh well. Assume standard in all cases unless stated otherwise

• Chris Carson @Tennessee or Micheal Thomas @ CAR. Normally I wouldn't question this one, but Brees away from home isn't all that great, Thomas hasn't produced like he should yet , and the Car. Def had been solid...Carson looked good last week
  • (PPR) pick 2 of Duke Johnson @INDY or Donte Foreman @NE or Rex Burkhead vs HOUS (yes, it's D2..so sue me)
  • Massive big play bonus league - T. Cohen vs Pitt or C. Carson @Tenn or D. Henry vs SEA

1- Thomas, but its close
2- yuck! Duke because it is PPR
3- Crowder- Kelly should play, Redskins will need to throw to keep up
4- Carson
5- Cam

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 Always go with the RB. If only I took my own advice.

2 There are reasons I let the Duke go in that league. I would go with Foreman and Burkhead. I think this game gets out of hand to the point that both teams are running the ball trying to kill the clock in the 4th quarter.

3 Perine Washington is going to run the ball as much as they can. If Fat Rob plays then go with Crowder.

4 Pitt shut down Dixon last week and I see no reason why they shouldn't do the same to Chicago, I would go with Henry.

5 Stafford is going to be passing a lot late in this game, but most of his passes are short yardage and hope the receiver breaks it right now. With about two or three deeps shots thrown in.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talked me into keeping Thomas in my main league, so I suggest you not bail on him now.
Duke and Rex
Obviously, this depends on R Kelley playing and if he is a GTD, you have Crowder to fall back on.
Henry, if Demarco is out. Cohen, if not.

Stafford.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a collective, you've all been no help ;)
I don't really want help, just someone to blame when it all went wrong :suds:

Keep em coming!

@femurov , definitely not giving up, but, the saying "never bench your studs" falls on my deaf ears. I don't care about the named, if the matchup dictates someone else should do better, I have no problems benching anyone, anytime

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thomas until carson is for sure the man
duke and donte
crowded
henry
newton

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff I have no problem whatsoever with you blaming me buddy. Here's my opinion:

• Chris Carson @Tennessee or Micheal Thomas @ CAR. I just don't like the fact that Seattle said that they were easing Thomas Rawls in last week. Does that mean he gets a lot more carries this week? If you could guarantee that Carson was getting 20 carries again I think you start him, but who the hell knows, so I'd go with Thomas, he's less risk
  • (PPR) pick 2 of Duke Johnson @INDY or Donte Foreman @NE or Rex Burkhead vs HOUS (yes, it's D2..so sue me), I'm going to with Johnson because I just love that guy (the U baby) and I like Foreman over Burkhead because Foreman doesn't play for New England.
  • Perine vs OAK, Crowder vs Oak, or Golladay vs ATL. Going with Crowder here. I just don't trust Perine because he was so bad in the pre-season that everybody stopped talking about him. Oakland is going to put up some points so I see Washington throwing it a lot in this one and Crowder has to be better at some point right? Hopefully and Golladay is just too touchdown dependent.
  • Massive big play bonus league - T. Cohen vs Pitt or C. Carson @Tenn or D. Henry vs SEA Gotta go with the guy that's capable of massive big plays. Standard scoring I think you go with Derrick Henry because it's not looking good for Murray, but if big plays are the reward Cohen is your man.
  • Same big play league- Cam Newton vs NO, or Matt Stafford vs ATL?? Cam. Don't overthink this one he's playing freaking New Orleans.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Burkhead is out for Sunday's game

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a collective, you've all been no help ;)
I don't really want help, just someone to blame when it all went wrong :suds:

Keep em coming!

@femurov , definitely not giving up, but, the saying "never bench your studs" falls on my deaf ears. I don't care about the named, if the matchup dictates someone else should do better, I have no problems benching anyone, anytime
Hahaha..................

"How do you spell TREFF? (Like the Rolaids commercial)

BREES-EEE

:dhd:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thomas
Duke (Rexy is out)
Perine if Kelly is out, Crowder if in.
Cohen if you feel you need the HR in that league, Carson is probably safer.
Cam or Stafford???? I lean towards Cam, but super close IMO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Rexy made my decision there pretty easy.

So far, leaning heavily -
Thomas
Duke n Foreman
Golladay
Henry
Still torn between Cam and Stafford.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas
Duke and Foreman
Golladay
Henry
Stafford not sure if the Lions win this week, but i'm expecting a shoot out or at least some garbage time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Rexy made my decision there pretty easy.

So far, leaning heavily -
Thomas
Duke n Foreman
Golladay
Henry
Still torn between Cam and Stafford.
im going stafford, cams shoulder is iffy still isnt it, and im not going golladay the rest i agree with

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going stafford, cams shoulder is iffy still isnt it, and im not going golladay the rest i agree with
I've convinced myself Golladay is the play. Shoot out in Atl..Troufant will be otherwise occupied, and he towers over the Falcons entire secondary.

I'd call him the start of the week in fact

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've convinced myself Golladay is the play. Shoot out in Atl..Troufant will be otherwise occupied, and he towers over the Falcons entire secondary.

I'd call him the start of the week in fact
i mean he had two td's in pre season game, and then in week one, follows up with a dud, i dont get the hype

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean he had two td's in pre season game, and then in week one, follows up with a dud, i dont get the hype
Well the "dud" was game over by halftime. While you can't count anything in his favor, can't exactly count it as a negative. Is anyone dogging Golden Tate for a dud? Marvin Jones for his one catch?

Just watch him play, the hype gets justified awfully quick and easy