• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need 1 serious owner for long standing NL only keeper league

shark01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am commissioner of two long standing keeper leagues. One is an AL only and the other one is an NL only league. These leagues have been in existence for more than 12 years with many of the original owners still intact. 11 of the 12 owners have teams in both leagues. I currently have a rare opening in the NL only league and am looking for a competitive owner.

The league is a CBS H2H league with 30 man rosters (31 with a DL slot once the regular season opens) it is a very unique format and a blast to play. League fees are $13 per season with a trophy to the champion. The guy who designed the leagues did play some minor league baseball. Almost every owner who has played in these leagues will tell you it’s been their favorite fantasy league.

There is a great group of owners who are very completive and savvy baseball guys. In fact one of our owners is the brother of a current MLB player.

Once, again there is one opening in the NL only league.

If you are interested and would like more details, please contact me [email protected].

Thanks

Jim

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if free i would be in... but i just dont trust giving money to strangers... and putting in money with no chance to get any back sounds like an awful gamble... especially with free sites out there..

shark01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mike

Its not a major investment. We use CBS and spilt the fees among the 12 owners. It comes to $13 per year with the winner getting a trophy. I can assure you its worth every penny as the longevity of the league and its owners can testify. If interested, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you my cell number and can answer any questions you may have.

Thanks

Jim

shark01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team has been taken....thanks