• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nebraskas run d sucks on ncaa11

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what ur money situation is, but I grabbed the new xbox...and it is very sweet. 250gb hard drive, 8.2ghz built in wireless(fastest available), makes ZERO noise. I thought about getting the ps3...but the pros and cons for me personally, led to the new xbox.

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just bought a PS3. have had my xbox since they came out, (won it from Mt. Dew) have had to ship the 360 in 3 times, but they renew the warranty each time so I've never had to pay for it. personally, I'd rather have both systems.. but i play a lot of games.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LIKE to have both...but I wouldn't have much use for a second system...besides blue ray, another reason I didn't go ps3. Not only would I have to replace all my games...I would end up dumping a ton of money into blue ray movies I watch just as little as my cheap DVDs. Also, say what you want...but here is a FACT...XBOX live has better competition across the board. Their are great players on ps3...but the average player is far worse than XBOX.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I got enough money to buy the brand new Xbox...I am considering buying hte ps3 as I heard Xbox did not fix this Red Ring Of Death problem.....which is bullshit...

But I do have a lot of accessories for Xbox and a lot of games..My question is all my current accesories for the first 360 work on the brand new one? Like my controllers, headset, etc...I know it comes with controllers and headsets, but it would be nice to have 4 controllers...Also can I keep my current gamertag? Just sign in like a screen name? Or do I have to get a whole new gamertag?

But what pisses me off is that I lost all my achievements and my current dynasty.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can use everything and transfer your account info to a new xbox.

PS3 gamers are typically better than xbox, in my experience as xbox live is full of 12 year olds.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard the new xbox does not come with an HD cable?? Or something along those lines..I believe my current xbox has a cable where you have the option of putting the game on HD or Standard...

I can't transfer everything I have saved on my current one through just my gamertag, can i??? Because I thought all that stuff is saved on my currrent hard drive and if the Xbox is dead I can't get on it to transfer things....Is all my dynasties and what transferable through my gamer tag?

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought my HD cable on amazon for like 6 bucks...easy to find. I ran into the same problem with transferring saved data. You either need a cable (20 bucks) or a 8gb flash drive. They sell one specifically for xbox overpriced around 40, but I had one I bought for like 17 a while back and my xbox formatted it to work. But if your box wont even turn on, game saves are lost...sorry.

If you are worried about downloaded content, like expansion packs or games you downloaded through XBOX live, yes, when you "recover" your gamertag to your new system, you can download them (one by one) for free. Your achievements are also imported.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wait....So the new one doesn't come with a HD converter (making your games play in HD) like the old one did? Because the old one had that switch you could make it Standard (if you didnt have an HD TV) or have it play through HD(If you had HD TV it made the graphics better)....So the graphics will be worse on this new one if I don't buy the new cable?? Or can I transfer the old cable over?

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has the same input for the HD cable, so you SHOULD be able to use your previous cords. But the HDMI is the way to go, 6 bucks, like i said. As far as the ring of death, the system has a built in security to if it DOES come close to overheating it will shut down. But they made it clear if you keep it in a well ventilated spot, you will never have to worry about it.

HDMI..under $3....http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-6-foot-c...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1280214935&sr=8-1

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thanks man...Looks like I will buy the new one later today.....Im still pissed that it died, but it was 3-4 years old so I guess it lived a good life and I played the crap out of it..Gotta prepare for a season of gaming with NCAA so I guess its worth it..I appreciate your help.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
when my first 360 got the red ring i took it to a game stop and they bought it from me for like 50 bucks...

better then nothing

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a question about 2011....In the demo you could have the Nike Pro Combat uniforms as a choice...But in the game you can't?? Is there anything you need to download so you can get the pro combat unis in the game?

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I got the new 360....But I have run into a problem...I have a 1080p LCD HDTV...However when I use the new 360's AV cables to hook it up onto my TV it comes out black and white and a bit fuzzy...So i used the old Xbox's AV cable and it comes in clear and in color...But I feel like the picture is stretched out a bit? It seems like everything is a bit finer, but it looks a bit different playing games as compared to playing it on my old 360..

First, Why the hell does the new AV cable cord not work correctly with my TV...

Second, does the old AV cable work fine with the new 360? Just seems like the gameplay is different when I use it..

I have looked at my TV and console settings for display settings, but everything is normal.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the new cable is bad? It happens..

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe the new cable is bad? It happens..

That would put me over the edge...First their shit red ring of deaths me...Then I slam down $300 only to get a bad AV cable?? Wow Microsoft.

I checked the HD settings...And with the old AV cable cord I have it set for 1080p.

The graphics arent suppose to be better with the slim is it?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have a buddy with a like cable you can test?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you have AV cables, you cannot have your xbox set to 1080, AV is not capable of HD viewing.