• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nebraska's Incognito

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sigh*

This proves my point. You can't be a pussy and play in the NFL. I'm not saying that what Incognito was right or called for. But it's CLEAR Martin's teammates see him as SOFT.

His life is going to get worse from this, not better. He'd have been better off standing up for himself. He'd have his teammates respect and that soft label would be gone.

At this point I'm not sure either of them ever play again. Incognito is just an ass nobody wants to deal with. Martin is so soft he couldn't stand up for himself and instead of toughening up he got the league involved. Very few teams are going to want to deal with that.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. So NOBODY on the Miami team is sticking up for Martin. They are ALL taking Incognito's side.

I've seen it a million times......if you don't stand up for yourself, nobody else will.

They are basically blaming this on Martin now - that dude is DONE in Miami. I don't know if another team wants to take in a guy that if his feelings gets hurt will bring in an NFL investigation. There is a legit concern he never plays again.

This story just keeps taking twists and turns.......WOW I am just stunned listening to these Miami players

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I do think, and know, that the only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to him. Not doing anything illegal, but standing up for yourself and facing it. It's the only way.

However, what I see from this team is ZERO LEADERSHIP. Real men, real leaders, would have put a stop to this a long time ago. The fact that everyone on the team is coming out for Incognito tells me that: a) they are all a bunch of pussies and are either scared of Incognito or are just lazy and, b) Martin just is not cut out for the NFL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude won the Good Guy Award a couple years back, he also is said to be one of the dirtiest players in the league. He has gouged players eyes, punched players at times.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, where the hell is Tanneyhill on this? I don't think that Brees, Brady, or any real leader of men would put up with this shit. I don't even think Wilson, Luck or RGIII would put up with it. I mean, this whole situation has screwed up the whole team, this season, the near future. It was/is counterproductive. THAT's the reason those leaders of winning teams would have nipped this shit in the bud.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, where the hell is Tanneyhill on this? I don't think that Brees, Brady, or any real leader of men would put up with this shit. I don't even think Wilson, Luck or RGIII would put up with it. I mean, this whole situation has screwed up the whole team, this season, the near future. It was/is counterproductive. THAT's the reason those leaders of winning teams would have nipped this shit in the bud.

I agree. Ex: Ray Lewis or Suggs would of been in RI's face and he would be put in his place after the first incident. There is no true leader on this team, coach or player.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just amazing. You guys are dead on on the lack of leadership.

But these guys are saying that Incognito and Martin were best friends, and that he showed the texts and stuff around the locker room with the team and they all laughed about it before.

This story is just getting weirder and weirder. The players are saying that Martin is betraying the team.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incognito is the biggest waste of fucking space on the planet.

The fact that this fuckbag is getting paid to play football is a disgrace to the game of football.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Look, I'm as old school as anyone and if I'm Jonathon Martin, I probably kick the crap out of Incognito.

However, I don't think that is the correct way to handle it in a workplace. Kicking the crap out of someone who is trying to harass/bully you on the streets or in a bar is one thing.

However, if you do that in your workplace, you will be out of a job and possibly in jail. Additionally, Martin is a rookie. If he chose your option, the Dolphins could deal with it by kicking him off the team. Much easier to get rid of a rookie than a proven NFL veteran.

By handling it the way he did, Martin forced the Dolphins AND the NFL to address the issue.

The NFL is a different "workplace". Guys get in fights in the locker rooms all the time. I have a good friend who has his own sports show segment and has been interviewing professional players for over 10 years and he's been saying this crap happens all of the time, hence the reason you see very few players speaking out on this as being wrong. My buddy told me he was in the Eagles locker room one time around McNabb after a game and Hugh Douglas was talking shit to T.O. while T.O. was in the whirlpool and T.O. finally had enough and got out of the tub butt ass naked and kicked the ever living shit out of Douglas, bad. Nobody said anything about it, mainly b/c Douglas was known as an instigator and needed to get his ass kicked.

Hazing has been going on in the NFL for decades. The only difference is somebody would have beaten the shit out of Incognito back in the day, or somebody like a Troy Aikman would have Incognito in check. Tannehill is a big pussy.....