• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Wisconsin

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted these in the Hunting Forum but figured I'd post them here as well. I took these pics from my tree stand this morning. It was pretty nice out till the wind started blowing and it started snowing.

Cl1XQWql.jpg

tmck6ZKl.jpg

DQXxJigl.jpg

dK7AH1ul.jpg

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still aint found a dam place to hunt :pout:

I can get you onto about 1300 private acres of prime Iowa farmland if you wanna spend the money on an out of state license. Not too terribly far from Lincoln. Couple of hours maybe.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I can get you onto about 1300 private acres of prime Iowa farmland if you wanna spend the money on an out of state license. Not too terribly far from Lincoln. Couple of hours maybe.

Iowa is shotgun/slugs only though right?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So my being confident in my team insulted you? Making these comments supporting my team on my teams board insulted you? Didn't realize I said anything offensive. Perhaps you need to clean the sand out of your vag.

But congrats. You took us to the woodshed.

Regarding that show us the money comment you made to me, I assume that was regarding the avi bet I offered you. Yeah, too bad your balls didn't drop soon enough for you to take the bet.

Wiscy took Pelini and Beck to the woodshed.

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiscy took Pelini and Beck to the woodshed.
I did not even make it to the wood shed, they were beating our ass all the way across the yard. We did make it off the porch ( 1st quarter ).

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a lot to say after a game like that, but about Pelini. If he coached a team I liked to watch, I'd either have to listen to the radio, or request they never put a camera on him. I don't think I could ever have played for him.

I know last night wasn't a happy night for him or anyone else from NE, but it seems any time he's on camera, he's just pissed about something and letting everyone know it. He seems a tad dramatic

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a lot to say after a game like that, but about Pelini. If he coached a team I liked to watch, I'd either have to listen to the radio, or request they never put a camera on him. I don't think I could ever have played for him.

I know last night wasn't a happy night for him or anyone else from NE, but it seems any time he's on camera, he's just pissed about something and letting everyone know it. He seems a tad dramatic

there is a serious disconnect between the staff and players when it comes to a big game.....

the highlights are sickening Gordon is a good back but we made him look like top 5 rb of all time dead or alive. the debate will continue if it's coaching or players...but the fact you had 2 weeks to prepare for this game and got killed in one qtr after being up 14 and the other team had turnovers to.

bo at this point needs to finish 10-2 and slap Minnesota and iowa

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen the stats and like I said, don't buy it. There might be another reason your defense didn't show up against LSU than injuries. It might just be that LSU had a pulse.

As for our rushing defense, remember these names Nate Gerry and Randy Gregory. You will also get introduced to Trevor Roach, Zaire Anderson, David Santos.
This is not the defense that Wisconsin scored 10 touchdowns on. But guess we'll know in a few hours on both sides just what we got.

I'll make that offer RA made too. AVI bet loser wears winner's avi for one week.

I watched the entire game yesterday and I still have to ask, who?

Hope you guys are over this loss, sometimes bad stuff gets started and just snowballs. Nebraska plays the Gophers next Saturday, so handle they handle their business there, then Iowa and you just never know what can happen.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

May ask you about this after we get home