• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska vs. UCLA -- Foster Farms Bowl

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point being, you dumbass, is that predicting scores is fucking luck and nothing more.

There are a million things that account for a final score. Just guessing how many times we might run the ball isn't going to get you within a few points.
MMMKRray then---- my guess is that you will answer this plorst sir

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Clemson or Michigan State in the PAC 12 and they aren't in the natty. Don't kid yourself. Good teams in bad conferences benefit in the CFP race. Iowa nearly made it and you can't possibly tell me their schedule represents a Top 4 (or even Top 20) slate of opponents. They were 12-0 and barely beat anyone. The Big Ten is a good hoops conference...they stopped being a serious football conference long ago.

Yea, last year when OSU beat Bama and then spanked the Yucks?? Dude, you are showing your lack of intelligence on all fronts. Please shut up before you make more of an ass of yourself, if that is possible at this point I'm not sure

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Boy I tell ya, back in 2015 when I correctly predicted that score that was only off by a few points for both teams, I only predicted that based on the idea that we might run the ball exactly the amount of times we did. I tell you what."

- Zorbie 8 games into next season

Again, I never predicted the amount of runs that was needed to win, but I did say TA had to be kept between 15 to 20 passes to give Nebraska the best chance to win, and guess what? He had 19 pass attempts, and Nebraska WON THE GAME!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@Brasky. Is this you?

This reminds me of when I attended the 1988 Kickoff Classic game against Texas A&M. A drunk Nebraska fan called an A&M fan a faggie for no reason at all. I immediately walked up to the fan and told him to ignore the drunk bastard, and he doesn't speak for the rest of us Nebraska fans. He thanked me, and we shook hands, and that was the end of the conversation.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My best friend from my youth lives in Anaheim and said he heard crap from all his UCLA buddies at 21-7, but he heard nothing after the Huskers went up by 7 so he made sure they heard from him.

If I had been there, I could have impressed them with my amazing prediction! lol

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for Nebraska. Easily the highlight of their otherwise sad season. It's quite possible UCLA wasn't prepared and overlooked them. Nebraska is bad, but they are not so bad you can just walk in and win without doing the requisite prep work.

PAC 12 fans should be humiliated by this. We are a superior conference that has done work in every bowl game but this one. UCLA should be ashamed of itself, but every year it seems one PAC team doesn't follow the lead of the others and loses to some turd.

:wave:

still humiliated?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave:

still humiliated?

Yes, it was a humiliating loss. They are 5-1 as a conference so far in Bowl Games. That's pretty impressive. But that one outlier, getting beat by a bad 5-7 team, yes....it should be humiliating to all UCLA fans. I'm not really humiliated in general as a PAC12 fan though. Poop happens every so often.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was a humiliating loss. They are 5-1 as a conference so far in Bowl Games. That's pretty impressive. But that one outlier, getting beat by a bad 5-7 team, yes....it should be humiliating to all UCLA fans. I'm not really humiliated in general as a PAC12 fan though. Poop happens every so often.

5-1?? Did you forget to count the loss last night to another inferior Big 10 team?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5-2 with 4 of the 5 wins coming against mid-majors.

1-2 against P5 competition.