• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Purdue -- Game of the Century

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree MR just isn't "The Guy" but I keep saying Moos is the wildcard here. We know nothing about how he handles this. I will keep saying no change will happen until it does - jeez guys, I simply don't know enough about Moos to trust he'll do right by the fans. Let's just say at this point it is safer to be a realist based on the past 16 years then to be disappointed once again and again and again. Wishing shows the will to change things guys, so keep up with the fantasies.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree MR just isn't "The Guy" but I keep saying Moos is the wildcard here. We know nothing about how he handles this. I will keep saying no change will happen until it does - jeez guys, I simply don't know enough about Moos to trust he'll do right by the fans. Let's just say at this point it is safer to be a realist based on the past 16 years then to be disappointed once again and again and again. Wishing shows the will to change things guys, so keep up with the fantasies.
I am not confident that Moos will make it happen. Or, if he does, it won't be on a timely manner.
Any chance at Frost will depend on moving fast once the team is, once more, embarrassed on national TV by the Hawkeyes.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not confident that Moos will make it happen. Or, if he does, it won't be on a timely manner.
Any chance at Frost will depend on moving fast once the team is, once more, embarrassed on national TV by the Hawkeyes.
As I said before, history is on my side with 16 years of poor decision making in hiring, raises, contract extensions, followed by contracted payouts after firing the ADs & Head Football Coaches at UNL. Man, I sure wish it wasn't so.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moving fast on Riley, sure.

Frost may be preparing for the AAC Championship game. Any moving on him will likely be limited to letting his agent know there's interest.

If UCF wins the AAC, they are likely the G5 rep to the New Years 6 bowls.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving fast on Riley, sure.

Frost may be preparing for the AAC Championship game. Any moving on him will likely be limited to letting his agent know there's interest.

If UCF wins the AAC, they are likely the G5 rep to the New Years 6 bowls.
Agreed