• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Michigan

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On defensive plays I would believe, on offensive, he has admitted to not being the best at that. He defiently delegates that down to his OC, which isn't inheritly a bad thing, he just needs and OC he can depend on. Hence why before we even think about firing Hoke, he should be giving an opprotunity to shake up his staff.

If he doesn't do it this off season and they pull the same shit next year it's time to show him the door.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this win does Bo keep his job at the end of the year?

That question will be answered at the end of the season but if the defense continues to improve and with the offense being ran by a freshman I am sure he will be safe.

Seasons not over though but this is the first year any of his teams has really shown any mid season growth.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the game is over .. Michigan looked like crap, their o-line sucks ass, the Qb sucks, Brady Hoke needs to go. M needs to get a qb that can pass the ball accuratley. im not being racist or anything but M needs a white qb that can pass the ball or search hi and low for a black qb that knows how to throw the ball..

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Brasky I'm here to take my medicine. Counting the days till Hoke is fired. Just post the avi here.

No prob bud. Both teams played their hearts out. Good game.

Both were marred with injuries.

But with everything there has to be a winner and a loser, so here is your prize. I'll keep it tasteful:

Go-Big-Red1.jpg

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the game is over .. Michigan looked like crap, their o-line sucks ass, the Qb sucks, Brady Hoke needs to go. M needs to get a qb that can pass the ball accuratley. im not being racist or anything but M needs a white qb that can pass the ball or search hi and low for a black qb that knows how to throw the ball..

You have a top ten pocket passer coming in next season, but you have major OL issues and you still need a RB that can move the ball against Big Ten DL's. I just think you guys deserve better, but what the fuck.. I guess I just enjoy watching Urban pouch talent from Michigan to further weaken them.

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that you MichQBU? LOL!

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after all, you must admit the fact that accepting reality is way better than waking up every day to a false hope.
Unknown quotes

You are really digging deep. True believer, son....

Am I? People are so hung up on instant gratification these days. The reality is that Michigan is a program that is suffering from wip-lash. From the transition from pro to spread back to pro in the space of 4 years. This isn't the pros whereby a coach can go to the GM and ask for players via trade/free-agency, who are already seasoned played. He has to recruit and develop 17/18 kids, that takes time!

Here another example, Mark Dantonio at MSU went 6-7 his third season, then 11-2 in his four. That's when MSU hit their stride.

Or John Beilein, he had a poor third season, last year they went to the title game.

You know what scares recruits? A lack of stability, that's the funk Notre Dame is in, that's where Michigan will be if they fire Hoke after this season.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the game is over .. Michigan looked like crap, their o-line sucks ass, the Qb sucks, Brady Hoke needs to go. M needs to get a qb that can pass the ball accuratley. im not being racist or anythingbut M needs a white qb that can pass the ball or search hi and low for a black qb that knows how to throw the ball..

Yes you are but don't worry, very little intelligence is required to post here.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't do it this off season and they pull the same shit next year it's time to show him the door.

That's all I'm saying. Hoke at least deserve a chance to make changes to the staff. Funk needs to go, and Borges, if they show at least some progress next season gets maybe one more year.

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No prob bud. Both teams played their hearts out. Good game.

Both were marred with injuries.

But with everything there has to be a winner and a loser, so here is your prize. I'll keep it tasteful:

Go-Big-Red1.jpg

Not bad. I expected worse lol. Michigan didn't play their hearts out that team gave up last weak they are a fucking joke.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a top ten pocket passer coming in next season, but you have major OL issues and you still need a RB that can move the ball against Big Ten DL's. I just think you guys deserve better, but what the fuck.. I guess I just enjoy watching Urban pouch talent from Michigan to further weaken them.

The biggest issue is the youth on the O-line, that is something that can only be fixed with time. They also have a running back, Green. He has shown promise, I don't know why they don't use him more.

If I can point out on major flaw in Hoke is that at times he seems too loyal. He needs to be able to call the ball when necessary and give another guy a chance.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad. I expected worse lol. Michigan didn't play their hearts out that team gave up last weak they are a fucking joke.

Well they played hard tonight.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I? People are so hung up on instant gratification these days. The reality is that Michigan is a program that is suffering from wip-lash. From the transition from pro to spread back to pro in the space of 4 years. This isn't the pros whereby a coach can go to the GM and ask for players via trade/free-agency, who are already seasoned played. He has to recruit and develop 17/18 kids, that takes time!

Here another example, Mark Dantonio at MSU went 6-7 his third season, then 11-2 in his four. That's when MSU hit their stride.

Or John Beilein, he had a poor third season, last year they went to the title game.

You know what scares recruits? A lack of stability, that's the funk Notre Dame is in, that's where Michigan will be if they fire Hoke after this season.

Nuke, I totally think you are alone in what you believe compared to the rest of your fan base. This isn't necessarily bad, but you shouldn't go out of your way to be a Hoke apologist. You are using examples that just don't fit in this situation. Without competent leadership you will never really have stability.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest issue is the youth on the O-line, that is something that can only be fixed with time. They also have a running back, Green. He has shown promise, I don't know why they don't use him more.

If I can point out on major flaw in Hoke is that at times he seems too loyal. He needs to be able to call the ball when necessary and give another guy a chance.

Green has about outgrown the RB position. Isn't he heading towards DE... Don't see him ever being a dominate RB.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuke, I totally think you are alone in what you believe compared to the rest of your fan base. This isn't necessarily bad, but you shouldn't go out of your way to be a Hoke apologist. You are using examples that just don't fit in this situation. Without competent leadership you will never really have stability.

There definetly is a schism growing, but I am far from alone.

And I'm not trying to be an apologist, I just think in general is instant gratification thing is insane at the college level. IMHO every college coach should be given 4/5 years, outside of serious misgivings. So yes, I would have even given Rich Rod one more year. And how do my examples not fit the situation? The were all coaches that took a program from nothing, built them into winners. And nothing is exactly where this Michigan program was when Hoke was hired, they just had arguably their worst 3 year stretch in program history. It's going to take a lot of work to undo that damage.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green has about outgrown the RB position. Isn't he heading towards DE... Don't see him ever being a dominate RB.

Now how exactly can you say that? The guy is a true freshman who has what, a dozen or so touches all year. Not to mention most of the running game problems start at the O-line. So where are you getting that assement from?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight that was a big Husker win on the road.

We party 90s style.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4FXhkm6Nw&list=RDvsxsyZqmmlQ"]Young MC - Bust A Move - YouTube[/ame]

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now how exactly can you say that? The guy is a true freshman who has what, a dozen or so touches all year. Not to mention most of the running game problems start at the O-line. So where are you getting that assement from?

Ok, he's good...