• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska @ Michigan Game Week Thread

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Pelini goes after Gardner the whole game, Nebraska has a shot, but Beck needs to realize we have QBs who aren't good passers and just call play action passes in the 10 to 20 yd range only.

Since I don't foresee this happening, I'll predict a 21 point Michigan win.

I was in a hurry when I posted my last post, and I omitted the FACT that Nebraska needs to run the ball a lot in this upcoming game to have a chance to win.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cross ameer and newby TA bell and Q. How do we not score 60 a game

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a mix of what you guys are saying is absolutely right.

If we pressure on D and make it a priority to set up the pass with the run on O.......we win the game.

The reason I believe we lose this game is because I don't think we will do the above. Plain and simple. I think our gameplan on Offense will pretty much be like it was against Northwestern........and Defensively I think Pelini is too afraid to take any risks, so we play patty cake and Gardner goes Hundley on our asses.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going to get our asses blown clear out the fuckin water......right on national TV.

Bookmarkit

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest this game shouldn't be close.

It doesn't really matter how unorganized Michigan has been.....we are far more out of sorts and we will be limping into Ann Arbor with all our sustained injuries and lack of experience in big time venues for our entire Front 7.

45-24 in favor of Michigan sounds about right.
-------
I agree we'll probably lose, I just hope it isn't as bad as the score you predicted.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thought of Nebraska going into Ann Arbor on the big stage and losing a close hard fought battle...........it seems like a dream.

We are just way too weird of a team to do anything normal like that. We will either somehow win this game convincingly (and surprisingly) or we will absolutely get blown out of the water.

Based on Bo's track record, this game has blowout written all over it. Michigan has the pieces in place to run right past us......if we play patty cake on Defense it's going to happen.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will play patty cake on Defense because in Bo's drunken mind we are going to be able to contain a very mobile QB by doing so

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously why hasn't VV been playing, I don't know that Ive seen him in at all the past 2 weeks. His big ass demands a double team at least and thats 1 less Olineman to clear our LB's, oh forbid we have to pull Randles weak self out to do so.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly he's in good enough shape to play a possession here and there. When the coaches look at the film do they seriously say (TR)"Dude you're flat out getting it done, no one else will ever be considered"

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what everyone's worried about. I'm sure they'll have a great week of practice, Bo will like they things that they are doing, a game plan that bo believes in will be in place and it will be up to the guys on the field to execute it.

great_success_brandlive.png

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed a good portion of the first half however, but I haven't heard his name brought up in prolly a month

His role out there is to basically try and swallow up 2 blockers if he can and let the other guys make the tackles.

He was gettin pretty fuckin pumped there in the 2nd half towards the end of the game. Got some great penetration in the 4th quarter that allowed our Defense to make some big plays.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually believe that the Husker players finally gelled as a team ---and will be a strong force the rest of the season

we play in the big house which is skerry to most teams

the Huskers go in and take care of business and upset the odds on this un

Huskers 28
meat chicken 24

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His role out there is to basically try and swallow up 2 blockers if he can and let the other guys make the tackles.

He was gettin pretty fuckin pumped there in the 2nd half towards the end of the game. Got some great penetration in the 4th quarter that allowed our Defense to make some big plays.

:L I can't see for shit watching on the damn computer through vipbox, couldn't even tell if NW made the last FG or not

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thad Randle

Collins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thad Randle

Maurice >>>>>>>>>>>> Thad Randle

but Thad is a senior guise! let's just blow Collins and Maurice redshirts to not play, k? worked well for Q

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thad is a fat blob sitting on 2 wobbly broken legs.....

It is just ridiculous that we keep putting him out there.

Great guy and all, but he just cannot play the game anymore. He's beaten and battered to the point where he can't move and he can't be effective.