• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska finally has leverage

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since even before that Big 12 was formed Nebraska was getting pushed around in the decisions making process. Now with this Big 10 stuff Nebraska finally has a say in what is going on. Missouri is dumb and they have already shown their hand in wanting to leave for the Big 10. The Kansas schools have already expressed their desire to stay. Boone Pickens said that Okie St should stay. Texas AD has came out and slammed Nebraska for considering the move to the Big 10. Nebraska is able to come to the upcoming Big 12 meetings and demand more of a voice and certain things to change. If nothing is agreed to change then Nebraska can jump to a conference where most of the things Nebraska wants is already there.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
texas just doesnt want nebraska jumping ship because that really makes the north take a nose dive, then take missouri out of it, and the big 12 is no more,
which is bad news for texas, so of course the texas ad doesnt want nebraska to leave

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This arena puts us in elite company. No need to say more.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ever since even before that Big 12 was formed Nebraska was getting pushed around in the decisions making process. Now with this Big 10 stuff Nebraska finally has a say in what is going on. Missouri is dumb and they have already shown their hand in wanting to leave for the Big 10. The Kansas schools have already expressed their desire to stay. Boone Pickens said that Okie St should stay. Texas AD has came out and slammed Nebraska for considering the move to the Big 10. Nebraska is able to come to the upcoming Big 12 meetings and demand more of a voice and certain things to change. If nothing is agreed to change then Nebraska can jump to a conference where most of the things Nebraska wants is already there.

Just because the Texas AD slammed Nebraska, that should make our decision even easier to move to the Big 10.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i haven't weighed in yet on this big 10 issue.

i say- YES!!! move to the big 10!!! nu would make the big 10 elite in reality (i'm quite aware of the big 10's perceived eliteness).

but screwing texas is a good thing too!!!!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bo is going to fucking dominate nomatter what happens.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
would being in the big 10 make it easier for bo to jump ship to ohio state (rehashing old coversation) should that opprotunity arise?

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason I don't see us going. The Big 12 would become the "Big Texas". I just don't see us leaving the rest of the north to turn into chumps, with teams like Kansas making strides, and KSU rebuilding under TO's buddy Snyder. But it REALLY helps in shaping the future Big 12...KEEP THE BANTER GOING...it only helps.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope we go...Texa$ has taken control over the big12 and if the conference stays intact then their power will only get bigger and stronger. I would love for us to go to the Big10 and screw Texa$ over and eventualy crumble the big12 conference, leaving many questions of what will happen to all of the Texas schools (and if they are to create their own Big Texas conference, would it be enough to be an automatic BCS bowl bid?)

I wouldn't mind this upcoming season being our last in the big12. Beat Texa$ in Lincoln, Nebraska where we play 60:00 minutes of football and then go on to become conference champs.

And to the Bo to tOSU chances being higher if we move to the big10, I disagree, I think it would make the chances better of him staying in Nebraska.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i hope we go too
we have a top notch football program

a recently very successful womens basketball team
a very good womens volleyball team, (big 10 is awesome in volleyball)

mens track and field have won the big 12 outdoors 2 years in a row

our baseball team needs work

but we are an attractive get for any conferenes, and i dont really care if we go or not, but i would like to see texas get fucked over

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The thing to do is stay in the Big 12 (where they know how many teams are in the conf.) AND BEAT THEM. This is the year we could start doing that on a consistent basis.

We would probably win the b10 right away. They are not that good anymore.