• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska Continues Streak - 24th Consecutive Year With A Player In The Super Bowl

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you start your annual "Two Cornhuskers drafted" thread for this years draft?

Looks grim. Only players possible, IMHO. I thought Gerry was a lock. I think Sam Foltz would have been drafted......

Nathan Gerry lots of dbacks being drafted so there might not be any room on any team, not to mention I would take Desmond King before Gerry

Cethan Carter doesn't seem to be much demand for a TE this year

Jordan Westerkamp has the hands, but his late injury hurt him. probably be an undrafted free agent.

I can't believe Beathard was drafted before Desmond King. My wife and I are hoping Desmond is drafted by Denver. But Elway and I are not communicating much today.

other things to note

Ohio coached by Frank Solich had a player drafted

Youngstown State coached by Bo Pelini has had a two players drafted

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Craig Bohl got into it with a player drafted from Wyoming.

Nebraska still no player drafted.

Dan_Tague_The_End_is_Near_5300_395.jpg

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Craig Bohl got into it with a player drafted from Wyoming.

Nebraska still no player drafted.

Dan_Tague_The_End_is_Near_5300_395.jpg

Can thank Bo Pelini for that one. Do I need to remind you we had two junior DT's leave early last year who are currently with the Pats and the Cowboys?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks grim. Only players possible, IMHO. I thought Gerry was a lock. I think Sam Foltz would have been drafted......

Nathan Gerry lots of dbacks being drafted so there might not be any room on any team, not to mention I would take Desmond King before Gerry

Jordan Westerkamp has the hands, but his late injury hurt him. probably be an undrafted free agent.

I can't believe Beathard was drafted before Desmond King. My wife and I are hoping Desmond is drafted by Denver. But Elway and I are not communicating much today.

other things to note

Gerry just got drafted by the Saints. I knew it was going to be close this year. But I couldn't see Gerry slipping. He's a great safety imo.USC,Michigan,Nebraska,Florida and Michigan State still share the streak? I know Tennessee dropped off the list

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerry just got drafted by the Saints. I knew it was going to be close this year. But I couldn't see Gerry slipping. He's a great safety imo.USC,Michigan,Nebraska,Florida and Michigan State still share the streak? I know Tennessee dropped off the list

Saints? Are we watching the same draft my friend?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

other things to note

I can't believe Beathard was drafted at all to be honest, but I'm also a bit surprised Desmond dropped to the 5th round. I too was hoping the Broncos would pick him up.

Something I thought I'd never see (If I would have actually thought about it), Drake university had a TE drafter over Iowa.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be interesting to see how that compares to other schools.
No School has had more players drafted than Michigan :laugh3: Nice play on words USC has the same amount of players drafted in consecutive years.And still owns Michigan on the field :L

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IN THE 2010 DRAFT, 3 OF THE FIRST 4 PICKS WERE FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IN THE 2010 DRAFT, 3 OF THE FIRST 4 PICKS WERE FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA.
And wasn't that the year we went 8-5? Brutal injury bug that year.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super fantastic Stat.

Do you need to post "The List" in it's honor???

Let me know @Brasky

25th straight year. Nate Gerry at Safety for the Eagles, and Rex Burkhead at Running Back for the Pats. Vincent Valentine at DT who is on IR for the Pats.

Throw that list up!!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's on a Super Bowl team now lol.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on a Super Bowl team now lol.
Same team as Agholor. Wouldnt count on the Eagles beating the Pats tho.Hows Nebraskas draft class look this year? Haven't looked to see who declared aside form SC players

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same team as Agholor. Wouldnt count on the Eagles beating the Pats tho.Hows Nebraskas draft class look this year? Haven't looked to see who declared aside form SC players

sub .500 teams only produce premium NFL talent at Texas, USC, and Florida.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All jokes aside, Tanner Lee was invited to the NFL combine. I heard a story that Jerry Jones cracked a joke saying "let's see what the turnover machine can do" at the Senior Bowl, and he proceeded to throw a pick six.

Still, the NFL has a hard on for Tanner Lee because he's got every damn thing you would want out of a quarterback in terms of measurebles. Throws a pretty ball despite his O-Line caving and letting loose free hits on him.

Aaron Rodgers would look at him and say, "yup, that was me." Back in his Cal days.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main thing about Tanner Lee: He will look better than any quarterback in a skeleton passing session. He throws the best ball you will see. Problem is, he turns the ball over a fuck ton, forcing throws.

Classic drop back statue QB who can make every throw. No improvisation, no "moxie", just a robot.