• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska AD Shawn Eichorst Fired

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am wondering about is how long will Michigan fans be happy with always taking second or 3rd in the east division and never being able to play for the championship. When will it be time for them to look for a new coach that will take them where they want to go? Or will 2cnd or 3rd keep them happy enough to keep Harbaugh
As long as we're in the race, our time will come. I won't go against Harbaugh unless we dip below 9/10 win seasons every year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd look at Fuente at Va. Tech. He's an up and coming coach, and started his career in the midwest. He's making 3.2 million I believe, so he's a guy that might be willing to move. Justin Wilcox at Cal might be worth a look as well. Mike MacIntyre would also make sense IMO. I realize outside of Fuente they aren't the biggest of names, but like you said the big name guys, probably aren't leaving.

Fuente is probably best fit.

Jumpman98

GO Broncos-Yankees-Bulls-ND Fighting Irish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about going outside the box and hiring Ken Niumatalolo and bring back the option attack!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say there is any surprise in this news.

Nebraska has to do better. It cannot stand for this level of mediocrity.

Steve Pederson? You fucker, you started all this shit.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska beat Okie Lite in 2010, the one time they've played since 2007. Okie Lite finished (11-2) that season. They lost to their big brother as well.

2008 - 2014 were 9 or 10 win seasons (Pelini).

Okie Lite went (8-5) in 2012, and (7-6) in 2014.

If they "passed Nebraska as a program" it would have been 2015.

Even then Nebraska won 9 games in 2016 and Okie Lite won just 10. One of Okie lite's 3 losses was to none other than a different MAC team in Central Michigan.

LMFAO....Let THAT sink in.

Wherever. Enjoy watching bowl games from home this season

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, did the truth hurt ur wittle fwelers

Nah. I just think it's funny that you guys don't get quite where you are at right now.

You talk a little shit about losing to a MAC team. How are those games going for you guys this season?

If Nebraska football wasn't such a dumpster fire right now would anyone care? The only thing separating your program from dozens of others right now are things that happened 20+ years ago. And the advantages you guys had back then are gone. Minnesota won some natties back in the 30's. Your next AD screws up Rileys replacement and that might be your future.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I just think it's funny that you guys don't get quite where you are at right now.

You talk a little shit about losing to a MAC team. How are those games going for you guys this season?

If Nebraska football wasn't such a dumpster fire right now would anyone care? The only thing separating your program from dozens of others right now are things that happened 20+ years ago. And the advantages you guys had back then are gone. Minnesota won some natties back in the 30's. Your next AD screws up Rileys replacement and that might be your future.
OUCH!!! That hurt my feelerz. How dare you point out how our coach we currently have is clearly a downgrade from the 9-10 win coach we had previously!!! When was the last time Okie Lite had 7 years of 9 or more wins?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of figured you'd have nothing left in the tank. LOL

Carry on, jr

Just think, if you hadn't staged a comeback against the juggernaut known as Arkansas State you guys would be winless right now.

One can only imagine the bad things the blue blood programs in the Big 10 are going to do to you guys

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OUCH!!! That hurt my feelerz. How dare you point out how our coach we currently have is clearly a downgrade from the 9-10 win coach we had previously!!! When was the last time Okie Lite had 7 years of 9 or more wins?

Probably shouldn't have fired that coach. He was maximizing your potential. You guys just don't see it.

By the time you get 1-2 bad hires down the road 9 win seasons will probably look pretty good

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think, if you hadn't staged a comeback against the juggernaut known as Arkansas State you guys would be winless right now.

One can only imagine the bad things the blue blood programs in the Big 10 are going to do to you guys
Wont have to imagine, we will get to experience it. Not much longer now and you'll get knocked off your high horse - that i can guarantee (it is Okie lite)

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably shouldn't have fired that coach. He was maximizing your potential. You guys just don't see it.

By the time you get 1-2 bad hires down the road 9 win seasons will probably look pretty good
And you'll be wishing you had a coach/team that could win 9 or more consistently, but it will never happen.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wont have to imagine, we will get to experience it. Not much longer now and you'll get knocked off your high horse - that i can guarantee (it is Okie lite)

Maybe. It sure is a shit ton more fun to watch my guys right now though.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. It sure is a shit ton more fun to watch my guys right now though.
While it is by no means fun to watch my team look the way they do, i can still enjoy watching football. I dont live or die by the nebraska football program. So joke is on you gettin your hopes up only to have them demolished this season.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing is Okie Lite never had a high horse. @Cowboyinexile can go hump a cactus - oh wait he already has a needle dick - we wouldn't want to add to his microscopic problems.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh you got me there. Nebraska has a better history than Oklahoma State. Call the presses because that is an utter shock.

That being said, our record is better than yours since you tucked tail and ran from Texas

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you got me there. Nebraska has a better history than Oklahoma State. Call the presses because that is an utter shock.

That being said, our record is better than yours since you tucked tail and ran from Texas
Oh it is??? Id love to see those numbers