• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: ND vs Oklahoma Game Day Thread:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golson is alot better. It changes the whole offense and makes the defense have to worry about the QB running it or throwing it

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys, not a lot of talent on this team, or should I say on the field? No play makers, esp on the def side of the ball. No balls on these WR. Gotta find a RB you can trust.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've seen a few folks here suggest nd is the better team here. no they aren't. ou does not look like a great team by any stretch but they are better than nd. you can't just throw away what rees did early on. he did it and he's the starting qb.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...time to move on. Very disappointed with the play. The TO and BK inability to make adjustments are killing this team, also the lack of talent on the Def side of the ball.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got away from Hendrix the 2nd half. This def sucks just as bad as Ress.

Overall I thought the defense played pretty well, they do need to get some turnovers, but they are playing much better, this game is all on Turnover Tommy.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...time to move on. Very disappointed with the play. The TO and BK inability to make adjustments are killing this team, also the lack of talent on the Def side of the ball.

I wouldn't say this is a lack of talent on the Def side of the ball but they have a lot of new parts in leadership roles, plus Tuitt has struggled this year. They do need to get Redfield on the field.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say this is a lack of talent on the Def side of the ball but they have a lot of new parts in leadership roles, plus Tuitt has struggled this year. They do need to get Redfield on the field.

IDK Poe....these MLB are slow and miss to many tackles, same with these CB/S. That comes down to coaching, and when you can't coach them to do it, then its a talent issue. They played better, but something is just missing. I thought Nix and Tuitt were so much better today and it helped this def. Have to get quicker at those spots.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK Poe....these MLB are slow and miss to many tackles, same with these CB/S. That comes down to coaching, and when you can't coach them to do it, then its a talent issue. They played better, but something is just missing. I thought Nix and Tuitt were so much better today and it helped this def. Have to get quicker at those spots.

I agree that the CB/S are a definite weak link, and the MLB aren't as good, but they did lose Te'o. Nix and Tuitt did play better particularly Tuitt (Nix hasn't played too poorly all season). The issue at CB is talent we all know this so do the coaches they just haven't been able to get a elite CB to commit (my fingers are crossed on Watkins). I think they have talent at Safety (Redfield in particular) they just need to get some of them on the field. At the end of the day the front 7 have been playing pretty well the secondary has been letting them down and the Linebackers need to do a better job of tackling at times they did that today.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Oklahoma win?

It's been years since I've been in my native state, but am still interested in
how it's teams do against out-of-state teams.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Oklahoma won, 3 INTs by Tommy Rees helped a bunch.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am tired of them playing so far back and giving ten yards on every play. They are literally back pedaling before the play starts. Russell is the most frustrating from the whole bunch he just sits and waits for the play to come to him and hardly ever plays aggressive style.