• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs Air Force Pre Game Thread:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this team is 5-2 and as of late the D has looked awesome. It looked like the D from last year. MLB are still slow but alteast we are starting to get pressure on the QB and the CBs are playing better and we are starting to play the best players at the safety position.

We should win this game by a good amount but who knows with this team.

What we learned from last week

-Hendrix cant be the starter
- We have no starting QB and we have to play Rees unless Coach takes a chance on the Frosh
-Cam is a beast(well not a great RB but the kid has heart and I like how he runs)
-Troy Niklas is becoming a great TE in college football right under our eyes. Fun to Watch
-Defense is playing great football and maybe just maybe we have some talented kids on this side of the ball.

Predicition: ND wins 34-10

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this team is 5-2 and as of late the D has looked awesome. It looked like the D from last year. MLB are still slow but alteast we are starting to get pressure on the QB and the CBs are playing better and we are starting to play the best players at the safety position.

We should win this game by a good amount but who knows with this team.

What we learned from last week

-Hendrix cant be the starter
- We have no starting QB and we have to play Rees unless Coach takes a chance on the Frosh
-Cam is a beast(well not a great RB but the kid has heart and I like how he runs)
-Troy Niklas is becoming a great TE in college football right under our eyes. Fun to Watch
-Defense is playing great football and maybe just maybe we have some talented kids on this side of the ball.

Predicition: ND wins 34-10

we won't learn much from this game tho. probably the worst team on the schedule. but you're right about niklas!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It fun to watch Niklas grow from game to game. Kid looks like he is going to be really good. He knows how to block and now he is learning how to play the TE as a whole. NFL type of TE. Whoever drafts him they are going to be able to play him right away because he knows how to block.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt in mind, Niklas has been the most under-utilized player on this team. I have no clue why it has taken so long to start getting this guy the ball ... he's an absolute specimen as a TE!

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only McDaniel had Atkinson's speed, or Atkinson had McDaniel's vision and moves. Wow, what a RB that would be. Then again, sounds like Folston or Bryant (who is done for the year with injuries). This is one they should win easily, Air Force has no defense, and their offense is pretty weak too (AF teams typically have at least some offense).

That said, I expect the game to come down to a FG to win it. I hope I am wrong.