• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND 2015 Commit Updates:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes they were on board from the begining

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be concerned about Guyton staying in the fold. I know now that he's starting to make waves, others are taking notice, in particular, Texas A & M, who either has an offer or a commitment from Guyton's HS QB. That is concerning. Its also frustrating because we were on to the kid when nobody would give him the time of day and now all the Johnny Football Come Latelys what to grab him up. I know recruiting is a tough racket, but I sometimes hope these kids remember who saw the potential in them first and that holds something for them.

Tillery also concerns me because, as much as he has a personal affinity towards ND, he's from rabid LSU land, all his family, friends and coaches want him to stay in LA and will probably do everything they can, both savory and unsavory, to influence that. I just hope he keeps that good feeling he had with the twitter picture of being hoisted by the fans at the Michigan game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be concerned about Guyton staying in the fold. I know now that he's starting to make waves, others are taking notice, in particular, Texas A & M, who either has an offer or a commitment from Guyton's HS QB. That is concerning. Its also frustrating because we were on to the kid when nobody would give him the time of day and now all the Johnny Football Come Latelys what to grab him up. I know recruiting is a tough racket, but I sometimes hope these kids remember who saw the potential in them first and that holds something for them.

Tillery also concerns me because, as much as he has a personal affinity towards ND, he's from rabid LSU land, all his family, friends and coaches want him to stay in LA and will probably do everything they can, both savory and unsavory, to influence that. I just hope he keeps that good feeling he had with the twitter picture of being hoisted by the fans at the Michigan game.

He isn't going any where. He loves ND and has said he loves ND because they were only one of few that believed in him. A lot of scouts are saying he might by year end be one of few to jump from 3 star to 5 star. Scouts cant believe they missed on him. He is a stud.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what the commits did this week. Top 5

1)CB Nick Coleman : He carried the ball 18 times for 289 yards and five touchdowns at running back, while adding four tackles and two pass breakups at cornerback.

2)WR Miles Boykin : caught six passes for 87 yards and three touchdowns.

3)CB Shaun Crawford : He had a 50-yard touchdown rush, a 56-yard touchdown reception and had three tackles and one interception on defense.

4)WR C.J. Sanders: caught six passes for 65 yards and two touchdowns, while carrying the ball five times for 130 yards and one touchdown.

5)QB Brandon Wimbush : completed nine of 11 passes for 210 yards and five touchdowns.

Extra Pick: RB Josh Adams : carried the ball 35 times for 160 yards and two touchdowns.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by that output it looks like were recruiting the right guys, that's some impressive stats. I'm just hoping a guy like Malik Henry commits soon.