• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA to release Louisville's infractions report this morning

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's the problem I have with Bilas' assertions that the NCAA should stay out of academics. The NCAA "is" involved with academics already. Minimum APR scores must be maintained in order for any team/school to be eligible and each player has a minimum academic standard to be eligible. If the players were knowingly getting basically a free ride with no-show classes, papers written for them, as well as parking tickets paid, cars being given out to drive, etc., making those bogus classes in effect null and void and players receiving impermissible benefits, then yes the NCAA does have a legal stance and UNC should have to serve some sort of penalty.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Pitino will add an asterisk to his tattoo.

381570_10151367882341006_23879127_n.jpg

He might as well have another tattoo on the other shoulder that says "stripped".

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem I have with Bilas' assertions that the NCAA should stay out of academics. The NCAA "is" involved with academics already. Minimum APR scores must be maintained in order for any team/school to be eligible and each player has a minimum academic standard to be eligible. If the players were knowingly getting basically a free ride with no-show classes, papers written for them, as well as parking tickets paid, cars being given out to drive, etc., making those bogus classes in effect null and void and players receiving impermissible benefits, then yes the NCAA does have a legal stance and UNC should have to serve some sort of penalty.

UConn.

APR.

Bilas is just wrong on this one.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
found a perfect compliment to that louisville logo......
L.png

I remember back in the cbs days, and @jonvi can verify this, a guy who was a huge Kentucky fan, named uksmith, posted a lot. That's the first I ever heard of "Loserville". Hahaha, lot's of Kentucky guys back then used the term, but he was the first.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember back in the cbs days, and @jonvi can verify this, a guy who was a huge Kentucky fan, named uksmith, posted a lot. That's the first I ever heard of "Loserville". Hahaha, lot's of Kentucky guys back then used the term, but he was the first.

lmao...smitty still post at cbs and is still the best troll of UofL fans I've know. When Patino got caught fucking that girl on a table at a club, that was bad enough. But when in court Coach RP said it only lasted like 15 seconds, smitty was just brutal.

Go to a cbs UK or UofL story now and you'll find his post in there someplace.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao...smitty still post at cbs and is still the best troll of UofL fans I've know. When Patino got caught fucking that girl on a table at a club, that was bad enough. But when in court Coach RP said it only lasted like 15 seconds, smitty was just brutal.

was that the same old bag he made his assistant marry??

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was that the same old bag he made his assistant marry??

Yep. Her name was Karen Wise (Sypher) and she was married to a Louisville assistant coach, Tim Sypher. They were divorced when the incident took place on a table at Porcini's Restaurant. I'm sure he(Tim Sypher) probably ribbed Pitino later saying, "I lasted a whole lot longer than 15 seconds Coach!".

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reminds me of NCSU_ROX from the ESPN boards that used to constantly refer to UNC as "CaroWHINA" and Tyler Hansbrough as "Hanstravel"

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of NCSU_ROX from the ESPN boards that used to constantly refer to UNC as "CaroWHINA" and Tyler Hansbrough as "Hanstravel"

I'm just glad someone else besides me and Bobby Knight realized how badly that dude traveled.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True story...

I jump over there from time to time depending on the story and see him and louisville fans still going at each other.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story...

I jump over there from time to time depending on the story and see him and louisville fans still going at each other.

The guys a f'n hoot. I love seeing fans get right into it.

Like @douggie and and that UNC fan....who was that douggie? You two used to go on for days trolling the shit out of each other.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad someone else besides me and Bobby Knight realized how badly that dude traveled.

I thought it was common knowledge that he shuffled his feet a whole lot.

Hansbrough was a great college player, but he wasn't easy on the eyes. I can go back in time and appreciate guys like Reddick and Laettner, but not so much with Hansbrough. He was a great player and I respect his accomplishments and work ethic, but he just wasn't very fun to watch.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was common knowledge that he shuffled his feet a whole lot.

Hansbrough was a great college player, but he wasn't easy on the eyes. I can go back in time and appreciate guys like Reddick and Laettner, but not so much with Hansbrough. He was a great player and I respect his accomplishments and work ethic, but he just wasn't very fun to watch.

I want to run them all over with a mack truck. lol

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys a f'n hoot. I love seeing fans get right into it.

Like @douggie and and that UNC fan....who was that douggie? You two used to go on for days trolling the shit out of each other.

stewmustgo and grograns were the two idiots I sparred with most. My best times were when I posted that "Dean Smith's a cheater too" thread. That shit went on for a month.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story...

This post makes me wish UNC and NCSU fans were on this board.

God watching them go at it is just so amusing.