• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA Football Super Conferences (video game)

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I had this on the gamer forum but it wasn't getting any action, but I want to do this on my game so I'm curious to the suggestions.

Here is the thread.

Starting in 2012 NCAA Football by EA Sports added custom conferences, I searched this idea online and found that people have actually created super conferences. So after I finish this season in Dynasty mode I am going to build 4 Super Conferences with one BCS bid each, so it will make the season in essence a 15 week playoff, I'm going to max out the conference games to have one non con game. Have any of you guys ever did this? And if so what other ideas should I incorporate into the game? I was thinking like a Texas League, West Coast league etc....

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an update on this. I put the top 16 teams from the previous year in one conference, swapping whatever team for an unranked team from my conference. For example #3 Ranked Georgia for unranked Texas Tech, but the way this deal is shaping up is like a CFB Playoff. Conference Championship as the Semi final and the natty as the finals, it's like my conference vs. the rest of the colleges. What I think I'm going to do next year is create 4 super conferences and leave one team in the other conferences cause you have to leave one team in the conference and pull their bcs bid.