• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is going to the Knicks. Phil Jackson will find a way

He can't even find a way to keep Anthony, who James wants to play with.
If James leaves, it's to be in a better NOW situation. Nothing else.

Anyway, WTF has Phil ever done in this current role.
Next, what has he ever done without having Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, etc... in their prime?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A healthy Rose"

LOL

That ship has sailed buddy.

Watching two mental midgets (translation: borderline retards) stink it up might actually be funnier than watching the Pacers act like they're good enough to make it to the Finals.

You sound scared. Lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls play great team defense. What they lack is a go to scorer down the stretch. Coupled with a healthy Rose, yes, they would be contenders.

Rose doesn't play basketball anymore.
He watches games from the bench in street clothes.

Also, I responded to Knicks not Bulls.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I love ya Horns, but no way. This heat team had the easiest path to the finals the last few years ever. Spurs were within 30 seconds of beating the living crap outta them last year and embarrassing them.

They are an artificial team with a couple weak championships who will soon disintegrate.

Lebron should go back to Cleveland and do whatever it takes to win that city a title. The heat were an artificial flash in the pan.

Where to begin?

I guess a 4-year string of going to the Finals is considering a flash. Both teams were about as equal as you can get in 2013. Winning is winning. Don't take away what the Spurs did from their fans. The Miami Heat were the only team to beat the Spurs in the Finals, and the Spurs avenged that defeat in epic fashion.

What has Cleveland done to even put Lebron in the same situation? What other players have they put around Lebron to ease the burden?

You're just a troll. Worry about your team before you worry about the Heat.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound scared. Lol

Scared?

Hahahahahahahaha!

I think you have mistaken my excitement of getting to watch Titanic 2.0 as fear.

What the fuck has Rose Petal and CarMElo EVER done to warrant fear out of a fan of any other NBA team?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami was not beating this SPURS team.
There is no shame in that at all.

It is unfair to Miami to label them as anything other than the team that got caught by a better team playing at 110% with everyone healthy and peaking.

Miami was great. They were championship worthy. But, that is not the story.
It should not be the story. But, it will be for some reason.

There is nothing Miami could have done. It was not a choke or a bad Miami team.
It was 100% about the Spurs just being a juggernaut team finally hitting their stride.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it really that hard to understand? I guess I will break it down for you:

1) The Spurs were within 30 sec of beating them last year, but due to the hero Ray Allen;

2) Artificial means 3 different all-stars from 3 different teams from 3 different cities all collaborating together to come to the same team. (I know what your excuses and justifications will be and I get it; It's just that no other championship team in HISTORY has ever come together that way, and we (the world other than blinded heat fans) don't like it;

3) Lebron should go back to Cleveland to finish what he started. This was supposed to be his legacy and he fucking bailed on it to go try to win a couple cheap titles in a weak ass conference with a couple other all stars. Going back would, in most non-blinded opinions, be good for him/

I know it doesn't make sense to you - but I promise it does to the rest of the world (non-heat related).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Destroyin em son!

Wow, you and Shaqdaddy really are pathetic. Yeah, Miami didn't finish with the title which is the end all be all. But because you got a better pick in the draft, that makes you guys better than Miami? lol.

Miami made it to 4 Finals appearances in a row. The miles finally caught up to the Heat. What's to say the pick you make in the draft doesn't bust, and the pick Miami picks is a gem? There are no guarantees in the draft.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you and Shaqdaddy really are pathetic. Yeah, Miami didn't finish with the title which is the end all be all. But because you got a better pick in the draft, that makes you guys better than Miami? lol.

Miami made it to 4 Finals appearances in a row. The miles finally caught up to the Heat. What's to say the pick you make in the draft doesn't bust, and the pick Miami picks is a gem? There are no guarantees in the draft.

Bu bu but you got the greatest player of all time!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listen I will give you credit for making the finals in all these years. However there are qualifiers. You play in one of the weakest conferences to ever grace the planet of basketball. You guys have even (according to some) tanked and sabotaged the #1 spot b/c you knew it didn't matter. You had it easy.

So, great job of making it there and winning 50% of the time. Granted it is better than most. There are just those of us on this board who know better.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Spurs!!!! Finally get #5.

Hopefully, Patty Mills resigns with the Spurs. He brings a great amount of energy to the team. I could definitely see a team like the Lakers, pay Mills a good amount of $$$.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Heat too!!! 4 straight NBA Finals is pretty incredible.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats spurs fan. Ya played one of the greatest team basketball i ever seen. We'll see you in next years finals.... Now i can focus on my world cup, 4 years wait is way too long lol

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds::suds:Congratulation Spurs fans!:suds::suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami was not beating this SPURS team.
There is no shame in that at all.

It is unfair to Miami to label them as anything other than the team that got caught by a better team playing at 110% with everyone healthy and peaking.

Miami was great. They were championship worthy. But, that is not the story.
It should not be the story. But, it will be for some reason.

There is nothing Miami could have done. It was not a choke or a bad Miami team.
It was 100% about the Spurs just being a juggernaut team finally hitting their stride.

That might be the truth, but I personally don't want to be fair to Miami or the Miami Fans. I have been listening to their shit for the last four years so much that being harsh and unfair sounds good to me and I seriously doubt that any non-Miami fan will want to be fair to the team. :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bu bu but you got the greatest player of all time!

That sounds like a very pitiful and weak excuse considering that virtually everyone including the idiots on channel seven never stopped talking about "The Greatness Of Lebron" For the last four year nothing but Lebron is the best player ever in the NBA and his greatness is predestinated and all of that crap now comes to a screeching halt with a dismal failure. Anything short of a championship title is a failure for all players

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Spurs. Happy for horns and toxin.

No doubt who was the better team. No shame in losing to this Spurs team.

It's been an impressive 4 years for the Heat. Should be an interesting summer. Congrats again to the Spurs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be the truth, but I personally don't want to be fair to Miami or the Miami Fans. I have been listening to their shit for the last four years so much that being harsh and unfair sounds good to me and I seriously doubt that any non-Miami fan will want to be fair to the team. :lol:

Bitching about 4 years? Heat fans have been hearing from the Lakers alot longer.