• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's revenge on Gilbert is complete? :noidea:

Only after he convinces Gilbert he'll only stay if they trade their draft pick right now for Shabazz Napier, then leaves in the offseason. Then the Cavs will be locked into Cap hell for the next few years having to pay monstrous contracts to Lebron's friends and Lebron gets to chase rings elsewhere.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only after he convinces Gilbert he'll only stay if they trade their draft pick right now for Shabazz Napier, then leaves in the offseason. Then the Cavs will be locked into Cap hell for the next few years having to pay monstrous contracts to Lebron's friends and Lebron gets to chase rings elsewhere.
Shabazz dude! lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just got shit on so bad.

Not leaving work ANYTIME soon.....ugh.

Installment agreement, letter to IRS, dischrage of property from federal tax lien......kill me

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this is all Lebron's fault if you think about it. If he wasn't such a whiny bitch about being called a bitch, then crying to the league to have Draymond suspended for something he clearly instigated, KD wouldn't be on the team. He would have just taken the L on the series and probably had a much better shot of dethroning whoever was the top team right now. Warriors would have locked Barnes into a long term contract after the season because KD wasn't going to come to the Warriors after they won back to back titles.

Also if KD doesn't go to the Warriors, the Cavs have a much better shot at repeating after 2016. You probably don't get Kyrie to request a trade and you have a dynasty on your hands.

So it's actually all Lebron's fault you probably won't be able to retain Lebron and have a chance for more championships.
what probably happens is Kyrie requests the trade anyway as he had been complaining even BEFORE the championship year and they might never have won

instead they got to finish off the GREATEST COMEBACK IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA and kept the Warriors from being considered the greatest team of all time.

ill take it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Installment agreement, letter to IRS, dischrage of property from federal tax lien......kill me

Still pretending you're a lawyer?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought Houston would be the favorite to sign him, but nah. He ain't leaving the East. Guaranteed finals trip every year with pretty much no resistance.

2 7 game series was no resistance?

Kyrie is rarely healthy, but if he would have been, the difference between him and Rozier would have made the difference IMO.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why can’t it be finished tomorrow?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never called for help on the Cavs (I wouldn’t call Love much help). Talk to Miami fans lol

Also a huge difference with blowing a 3-1 lead when you already won 73 games and needing more help. Lebron left Cleveland bc he literally had d-league players.

66 and 61...

yeah... :tsk: