• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys crack me up.

No matter WHO Cleveland would have hired at HC, EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU would be saying the same nonsense you are right now - "Lebron picked him"

That means absolutely NOTHING. Because you all will ALWAYS assume Lebron is the one calling the shots.

Lebron doesn't coach or play 4 other positions on the court, nor does he make decisions on who plays and who doesn't.

The FACT so many of you are stretching to put this 100% on him is telling more about you than him.

Were you this passionate, when people gave Lebron all tge credit for his teammates plahing good through the years?

Btw, nobody is putting this 100% on Lebron.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then maybe they should've kept Blatt???

Blatt never should have been hired. And as soon as they signed Lebron they should have canned him. It's CLEAR he is in WAAAAAAAAY over his head. He has no idea how to handle superstar talent.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it not crazy at all. Looks like he's about to accomplish being 2-5 in the finals. He's what? 13-14 years into his career starting to decline. It's a pretty safe bet that he's not catching MJ, Kareem, Magic or Kobe in rings. Hell, he may not even catch Shaq or Larry Bird.

And Lebroniacs and Cavs fans were sure as heck comparing him to players who were retired back when they were calling him GOAT before he ever won anything.
or wade…….LOL

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game 3 Is the series.

If Warriors win game 3, this thing is over.

If Cavaliers win game 3 then there is still a fighting chance for them in this series as they very well could win game 4 at home.
None of that matters because in order for the Cavs to win the title they HAVE to in @ Oracle.

This is now SEVEN straight wins against them dating back to last years Finals through tonight's game.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah man. I'm not having anyone telling me to lay off Wiggy. I had to hear that bitch run his cock sucker on this forum for two years. Being the condescending little (unt that he's been, Judgement Day's coming for his ass. Just two more wins to go.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lebron debate is probably the dumbest debate on these boards. Reason being is because you would never convince one side to agree with your view so its really a waste of time

Yet you argue it every time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who cares if Lebron is not in the conversation for GOAT? He is damn near a lock to end his career as a top 5 player of all time. I rarely (if ever) see anyone even mention that he is better than Jordan

No he isn't.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then maybe they should've kept Blatt???
exactly. Why not give the guy a chance with a healthy team after winning 2 games against GS in the Finals.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys crack me up.

No matter WHO Cleveland would have hired at HC, EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU would be saying the same nonsense you are right now - "Lebron picked him"

That means absolutely NOTHING. Because you all will ALWAYS assume Lebron is the one calling the shots.

Lebron doesn't coach or play 4 other positions on the court, nor does he make decisions on who plays and who doesn't.

The FACT so many of you are stretching to put this 100% on him is telling more about you than him.
So you're saying that Lebron had no say, whatsoever in getting Blatt up outta there? I mean, players have had power over franchises for DECADES now, so it's not like Lebron wouldn't be the only guy to do so

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt never should have been hired. And as soon as they signed Lebron they should have canned him. It's CLEAR he is in WAAAAAAAAY over his head. He has no idea how to handle superstar talent.
Or...they should've waited until after they signed LBJ to hire their HC.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he isn't.

Have to agree with trojan. Right now, my top 10 looks like this:

1) Jordan
2) Magic
3) Kareem
4) Shaq
5) Duncan
6) Bird
7) Kobe
8) Lebron
9) Dr. J
10) Wilt

Maybe I'm forgetting someone, but yeah....that's mine.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive first 2 games for the Warriors. I can't say I blame anyone for selling hard on the Cavs if they weren't already. I even understand to some degree people feeling like the series is over.

That said... its the first to 4 games. Cavs have a chance to win a couple home games and turn this into a series. Won't happen playing the way they've been playing but there's plenty of room for improvement, imo.

Watching every second of that game was suffering enough. I think I will be avoiding sports media for the next 70 hours or so.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet somehow they're still losing....

When you make a chicken casserole - you need a good chicken - not one that's spoiled and the crap that comes out of the chicken's back end. Otherwise you don't have a quality meal. Cleveland simply does not have a championship team. They are weak, slow and the Warriors is playing really good

Status
Not open for further replies.