• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Dynasty Game 6

Which team is better?

• New Jersey

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Washington

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz, you picked a great team without a doubt... I cringed when I saw the matchup, but I also anticipated it which was why in my preferred lineup I had Coop start at the 3... He and Artest played both spots at different points in their respective careers... I have no shame in losing to you, but 13-3 shows me most of the voters are clueless... I can see your voting system and understand why you picked it that way, I just disagree with some points... My PF dominance or C dominance depending on where you chose to place Timmy is worth 3 points instead of 1, where as your SF maybe should get 2... Just my thoughts...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree this match up should be a lot closer then the score.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree this match up should be a lot closer then the score.

I gotta run both the guys to practice right now, I should get some time to write a breakdown of the vote how I see it... But I can say in all honesty your vote looks legit... My only difference would be the value of each player... For instance ours are close but the guy who picked Len Bias... No way can you only get a 1 point advantage if they face you... If he plays SF you have Bird and Hill that's WAY more than a 1 point advantage, Bias never played... It's a nice nostalgic pick but in all seriousness we don't know what he would have done... Just my opinion...:noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta run both the guys to practice right now, I should get some time to write a breakdown of the vote how I see it... But I can say in all honesty your vote looks legit... My only difference would be the value of each player... For instance ours are close but the guy who picked Len Bias... No way can you only get a 1 point advantage if they face you... If he plays SF you have Bird and Hill that's WAY more than a 1 point advantage, Bias never played... It's a nice nostalgic pick but in all seriousness we don't know what he would have done... Just my opinion...:noidea:

An opinion I share.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.