• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nation's #1 OT picks Gators.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D.J. Humphries picks Florida Gators - ESPN

Humphries' commitment is another impressive building back in Florida's strong class, which is ranked third in the nation and features 17 commitments, including seven from within the ESPNU 150. The Gators also seem to be setting up roots in North Carolina.

"I've been behind the scenes recruiting for awhile," Humphries said. "They've put together a great class. We're working on a lot of guys in this state, trying to take over North Carolina."

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ NPSE.
LOL @ UNC.
LOL @ BChampy.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ NPSE.
LOL @ UNC.
LOL @ BChampy.

LOL @ you wanting your named changed back now that you realize its toilet paper.

LOL @ you being owned by 24/7. BTW, does he know you're playing around on the Gator boards?

Now GTFO before Ghost bans you again.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....is it a rule that you have to suck off your SEC brethren off, or is it just something ya'll like to do? :think:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the #1 OT

That must be from ESPN, their list sucks. John Theus is the #1 lineman in the nation.

Go Dawgs

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going by what? Scout lists him at #3 and Rivals list him at #2.

Just wait... he'll be back on top.

He was being hyped as one of the top players overall last year and at the end of last season. He hasn't played since then, so I don't kmow why he would have been downgraded. Probably because he has been a UGA lean for so long.

Besides the only guys ahead of him are some west coast clowns...
Top Football Recruits of 2012

DBaxman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Another good pick up for UF....and this class is starting to look real good.....

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just wait... he'll be back on top.

He was being hyped as one of the top players overall last year and at the end of last season. He hasn't played since then, so I don't kmow why he would have been downgraded. Probably because he has been a UGA lean for so long.

Besides the only guys ahead of him are some west coast clowns...
Top Football Recruits of 2012

Humphries has been ahead of him, and the #1 OL recruit since the original rankings on Rivals I believe.

I suppose now you're going to tell us Rivals doesn't know what they're talking about, when they've been the highest rated recruiting service for years now.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humphries has been ahead of him, and the #1 OL recruit since the original rankings on Rivals I believe.

I suppose now you're going to tell us Rivals doesn't know what they're talking about, when they've been the highest rated recruiting service for years now.

Just wait til he tells you about how UGA is "raping" the state of Florida for recruits. lol