• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: National Championship Oregon vs Ohio State

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna miss kickoff, daughter has a choral meeting at the local high school. How in the world does it get scheduled on championship night?

because the powers that be scheduled it on a Monday night.. refer to previous post!

Superirish25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the college hoops game has always been a Monday night so they are trying to copy that success. I am just saying the school should have been aware of this before scheduling their meeting.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its funny... You usually have a "feel" for how the game is going to go and I have no feel for this game at all... I think both offenses are clicking on all cylinders right now, so I guess it comes down to the defenses (duh, great analysis, eh? :) ). Not sure if Carrington being suspended makes a difference or not. What is the status of Devin Allen BTW? Are the Ducks down two WRs?

I expect Oregon to get a healthy dose of Ezekial Elliott though... I think we can chalk that up as fact.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its funny... You usually have a "feel" for how the game is going to go and I have no feel for this game at all... I think both offenses are clicking on all cylinders right now, so I guess it comes down to the defenses (duh, great analysis, eh? :) ). Not sure if Carrington being suspended makes a difference or not. What is the status of Devin Allen BTW? Are the Ducks down two WRs?

Yes Allen hurt his knee in the opening kickoff during the FSU game carrington :doobs: and I agree this one could go either way. The only thing I'm expecting OSA lot of points on the board

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Allen hurt his knee in the opening kickoff during the FSU game carrington :doobs: and I agree this one could go either way. The only thing I'm expecting OSA lot of points on the board

I can't believe Carrington. What a 'tard. You can't do that crap before a huge game.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me the press is building up Ohio State in order to make this interesting. IMO, Oregon is simply too fast with too many weapons for the likes of Ohio State. I think Oregon wears them out and kills that team in the 4th quarter.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me the press is building up Ohio State in order to make this interesting. IMO, Oregon is simply too fast with too many weapons for the likes of Ohio State. I think Oregon wears them out and kills that team in the 4th quarter.

I think it's going to be close depends on how the ducks fill the void left at receiver

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Possible. From watching our game with Oregon the bottom line is that you have to take advantage of YOUR opportunities and not give them away (5 times... LOL!! ). It is very much a tennis match vs. the Ducks and you must hold serve on offense and take advantage when you break their's...