• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Myles Garrett shouldn't have a driver's license

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard little… and he kept on playing for the same team after an 8 game suspension.
Nobody will defend Little, he should of went to prison, certainly never play again.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#obsessed go tweet about it

Animated GIF
Ultra charmin soft Browns fans, h

Hey man, you can't say anything bad about my Browns, I can't handle it.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody will defend Little, he should of went to prison, certainly never play again.

Lol

Well he's 47 years old now. But he did play for 10 years after killing a woman.

Funny how the Rams kept him on yet the Browns are the shitty franchise who rightly cut Stallworth for doing the same thing.

This thread is just another example of your bizarre interests in all things cleveland.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some idiot defended those actions…

We already did this whole dumbass rehashing of that incident a few months ago. Your boy Mason moved on (and even acknowledged his part of it) I thinks it's time you all did as well.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already did this whole dumbass rehashing of that incident a few months ago. Your boy Mason moved on (and even acknowledged his part of it) I thinks it's time you all did as well.

Agree, but anyone defending his actions at the time was an idiot……

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Funny how the Rams kept him on yet the Browns are the shitty franchise who rightly cut Stallworth for doing the same thing.

This thread is just another example of your bizarre interests in all things cleveland.
Rams were once a shit franchise too, with a shit owner, who probably, most likely had her husband killed.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

What is so bizarre about it, I report the news no matter the team, not just the Brownies. Him being an idiot and an why it is warranted, this thread deserves a thread better than most threads on here.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just one of those things. You don't buy a Porsche to drive it the speed limit. People open those cars up on the road all the time. That said he'd also be 10000 percent liable if he hurt or killed someone doing it.

Getting pulled over for speeding regularly is a pretty common deal among rich athletes with nice cars. But had Myles killed his passenger with reckless driving this would be a much different convo.

Hopefully he slows down from now on given his close call. He's very lucky.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is so bizarre about it, I report the news no matter the team, not just the Brownies. Him being an idiot and an why it is warranted, this thread deserves a thread better than most threads on here.

It's bizarre that you only do this for the Browns

How about bumping a thread for Kamara facing no league punishment yet despite caving a man's face in.

But you know what...I don't give a shit. Because I don't spend my days whining about other teams players like you do.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the outrage over Garrett is about the team not disciplining him.

I think the outrage is that he has been stopped for speeding at least 7 times since joining the Browns and 3 of the most recent tickets have been for speeds of 100, 105 & 120...yet he hasn't had his license suspended.

He is a clear danger to the public.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the outrage over Garrett is about the team not disciplining him.

I think the outrage is that he has been stopped for speeding at least 7 times since joining the Browns and 3 of the most recent tickets have been for speeds of 100, 105 & 120...yet he hasn't had his license suspended.

He is a clear danger to the public.

He should no doubt have his license suspended after this last episode.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just one of those things. You don't buy a Porsche to drive it the speed limit. People open those cars up on the road all the time. That said he'd also be 10000 percent liable if he hurt or killed someone doing it.

Getting pulled over for speeding regularly is a pretty common deal among rich athletes with nice cars. But had Myles killed his passenger with reckless driving this would be a much different convo.

Hopefully he slows down from now on given his close call. He's very lucky.

See, that is just it. I have a problem with the way the law works in these cases.

Garrett is a repeat offender.

Why are we waiting for him to kill somebody before he gets a serious consequence?

Driving is a very important responsibility. I certainly don’t want to be sharing the road with anybody like that.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, that is just it. I have a problem with the way the law works in these cases.

Garrett is a repeat offender.

Why are we waiting for him to kill somebody before he gets a serious consequence?

Driving is a very important responsibility. I certainly don’t want to be sharing the road with anybody like that.

Well..had all his incidents been appropriately ticketed his license would be suspended.

People calling for jail time...I mean if you feel that way change the laws I guess?

But I'm not going to pretend I don't get blown by every time I'm on the highway and I go easily 10 to 15 over usually.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly European vehicle license legislation is worse. Pass a heavy goods vehicle license test in Europe and get a Europe-wide license. Get banned in another European country - no problem, you can still drive in all the others.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..had all his incidents been appropriately ticketed his license would be suspended.

People calling for jail time...I mean if you feel that way change the laws I guess?

But I'm not going to pretend I don't get blown by every time I'm on the highway and I go easily 10 to 15 over usually.
You do know than in many states if you are going a certain amount over the speed limit, you can be arrested and taken to jail, so there's no reason to change the law as its already written as such.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know than in many states if you are going a certain amount over the speed limit, you can be arrested and taken to jail, so there's no reason to change the law as its already written as such.

Cool.

Clearly not the case in Ohio or it wasn't applied in this situation.

There are many things people can be taken to jail for and they don't.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, this got me searching. The 30 over the speed = possible arrest isn't in play in many states. Here in Nevada 30 over could result in an arrest and a misdemeanor.

In California and Utah 100 OVER could get you arrested.

In Ohio, a speeding ticket is a misdemeanor, not a felony. For the first reckless driving offense, you will likely only need to pay a fine. However, if you receive two or more speeding tickets in one year, you could be charged with a fourth-degree misdemeanor, which carries penalties of a fine of up to $250 and 30 days in jail. If you receive three or more tickets in a year, the penalties increase. This means you could face a fine of up to $500 and 60 days in jail.

Now looking at OHIO Law Garrett should have been arrested.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to say it.

@Stakesarehigh you will defend Myles to the end because he's a Brown, just as you defended Watson. Im not going back and forth with you on this.

I speed, not 30+ over, but yes I speed, and if I'm ticketed I accept the blame without tears.