• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MY MBBRL A LEAGUE MOCK DRAFTS

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of us post our rankings beforehand. But like SP said, they go out the window about round 3 when your grand plan gets shot to shit and it becomes full on improv

which is why I won't be doing rankings this year - decided that I'd rather spend the time prepping for actual leagues

just breaking it down into my tiers for each position and calling it a day
actually will use my tiers, realized last year my strategies were so varied draft-to-draft, often ended up barely glancing at my personal rankings

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is why I won't be doing rankings this year - decided that I'd rather spend the time prepping for actual leagues

just breaking it down into my tiers for each position and calling it a day
actually will use my tiers, realized last year my strategies were so varied draft-to-draft, often ended up barely glancing at my personal rankings
I'll still post my, rankings game or no. .i enjoy the conversation they generate

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still post my, rankings game or no. .i enjoy the conversation they generate
Speaking of...are we planning on doing that game this year?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of...are we planning on doing that game this year?
milk was operating it last year, so he'd be the dude to ask..i honestly have no idea if any results from last year were ever posted. .if they were, i never checked, i know mine were crap