• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My little offseason rant about DC and QB

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes injuries and the offense turning the ball over make this defense worst than what it is. But I say if you have guys like Rex Ryan or Wade Phillps as possible hires for DC then you fire HAZ in a heartbeat. Haz is not a good DC. He is just average. I do not like how he calls a game. Rushing three guys and not blitzing on 3rd and long. I had it with him.

Someones head has got to roll from this season. It was already reported that Gruden is safe b/c he is a first year head coach. Personally I think he is a horrible play caller especially in the red zone. The only reason why he is back b/c it was his 1st year as HC. He is on a huge hot seat next year.

It was already reported that RG3 is going to be the here next year. Not b/c he is a good QB but again on what we gave up for him he sticks around another year. There is no point in playing Colt McCoy. There is no upside. He can be a capable backup and win games for you but that is it. Then we have KC. I was so disappointed that he could not win the starting job when he got the chance. He has all the tools to be a good starting QB in this league but the INTs have to stop. many great QB's have had INT problems early in there careers so I wouldn't write off Cousins just yet.

What I would like to know is will there be a TRUE QB battle in training camp or will they just give the job to RG3? RG3 has more game experience than Cousins but I still believe that Cousins is the better QB for Grudens system. We shall see. But we all know that RG3 will be the favorite to win the job.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade was unemployed this season for a reason. Rex Ryan is a clown and once again about to be unemployed for a reason.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark you would actually keep Haz over Rex Ryan? lol. Did you see what he did to the Pats last Sunday?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark you would actually keep Haz over Rex Ryan? lol. Did you see what he did to the Pats last Sunday?

Dean... as I said there is a REASON why Ryan might be available. I have never been a fan of either Ryan kid as both are nothing more than identical blow hards And as a defensive minded coach Rex has NO excuse for the Jets defense being barely better than ours. I think you guys are doing with coaching names exactly what Snyder does with player names. So yes I would keep Haslett over hiring the next big flop.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex failed in NY b/c he had no offense. I thought they had one of the best front 7's in the league? We would be very fortunate if we got him here.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex failed in NY b/c he had no offense. I thought they had one of the best front 7's in the league? We would be very fortunate if we got him here.

Rex's defense has been barely better than our own. As a defensive genius I would expect MUCH better. And I think Rex brings more drama than solution. IF it were my call to make i would improve the talent on the field which has been lacking for many years. We dont need another big name coach just for the sake of his name. Ad to me thats all Wade and Rex bring over Haslett at this point.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far Shark. The Jets defense in his years that he has been there has been playing well. They were the only competition for the Pats in the years he has been there. They gave the Pats fit last Sunday and the Patriots needed to win that game. The offense has been terrible that is why he will be fired. Rex and Haz don't belong in the same sentence. lol. Its a no brainer.