• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My last and toughest draft

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny fantasypros gives me a good draft grade , yahoo im like 6/7th in the league/ The same guy is the tops in both

View attachment 215357
the one in black is the projected top team, the other three seem to be consensus next man up

calling it right now - Latavius Murray in the 14th round is the steal of this draft
great rebound for the guy that took Damien Williams in the 3rd - fully expect him to get 1st crack, but foolish to think Shady doesn't eat into his touches. He still has some juice left, and last year the Bills blew up their OL, which is why Shady sucked and Allen was running for his life every game

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calling it right now - Latavius Murray in the 14th round is the steal of this draft
great rebound for the guy that took Damien Williams in the 3rd - fully expect him to get 1st crack, but foolish to think Shady doesn't eat into his touches. He still has some juice left, and last year the Bills blew up their OL, which is why Shady sucked and Allen was running for his life every game
Funny I could have had Murray. I took drake.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe that was why he looked fast to me on the very few runs he was able to get loose on.............he was running fer his life.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I could have had Murray. I took drake.

10tm league, always try to get the guys that are RB1's on their actual teams as well, but the saints last 2 seasons has me super hard for Lat Murray, as I think there is no way in hell they run Kamara into the ground in his 3rd season when Brees only has 1-2yrs left

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10tm league, always try to get the guys that are RB1's on their actual teams as well, but the saints last 2 seasons has me super hard for Lat Murray, as I think there is no way in hell they run Kamara into the ground in his 3rd season when Brees only has 1-2yrs left
I agree I just think balayage is awful. And if drakes healthy he gets the passing work. Which should be a lot

Should I drop guice or drake and snag pollard

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I just think balayage is awful. And if drakes healthy he gets the passing work. Which should be a lot

Should I drop guice or drake and snag pollard

with limited bench space, I prob don't drop either for Pollard.
If i had to choose, I'd cut Guice over Drake - but really, don't think I'd cut either unless you are going to start Pollard in wk1.

Zeke is coming back - DAL only kept Alf and Pollard on roster at RB, they are getting a deal done, and let's be real, Zeke wasn't going to be taking many (if any at all) snaps in preseason any way, he just missed valuable practice time. What Zeke does, he just needs to be in shape and he'll be the beast he's always been for DAL.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with limited bench space, I prob don't drop either for Pollard.
If i had to choose, I'd cut Guice over Drake - but really, don't think I'd cut either unless you are going to start Pollard in wk1.

Zeke is coming back - DAL only kept Alf and Pollard on roster at RB, they are getting a deal done, and let's be real, Zeke wasn't going to be taking many (if any at all) snaps in preseason any way, he just missed valuable practice time. What Zeke does, he just needs to be in shape and he'll be the beast he's always been for DAL.
Yeah true. I just have visions of Zedge sitting.

In my big money league I drafted Damien Williams and duke Johnson :L I felt great

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy wants me
To trade him Watson for thielen

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you tell him that in the fourth round, had you wanted Thielen over Watson, you would've drafted him?? Some people is just dumb. Tell him to add Nuk..its about as unrealistic an idea

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has nuk and hill. Hmm how can I acquire both.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 teams, ppr, big play and yardage bonuses. 2 qb. ONLY 3 BENCH

So heres the team, pick 6

QB-Mahomes
QB-Watson
Rb-David Johnson
RB-Chris Carson
WR-Keenan Allen
WR-Tyler Boyd
WR-Dede Westbrook
TE-Evan Engram
K
D

Bench-Garapollo
Bench-Guice
Bench-Drake

So My thoughts

Wanted a stud RB , period. Had to taje DJ or conner round 1

Round 2- Plan was a qb in the first 3 rounds, mahomes was there in 2, pulled the trigger

round 3-Needed a WR Allen BPA

Round 4-too enticing not to pair watson with mahomes

round 5-Chris Carons sitting there, obvious choice

round 6- boyd there, should be used heavily

round 7-If they stay true to him being a 3 down back, which they say, still a good pick in round 7

Round 8-Evan Engram-Love him this year, with no ODB, see him as easy 100+ targets

Round 9-Im all over dede westbrook this year, foles targeted the heck out of him. They dont have much.
COuld back fire but sure wr 3 in ppr

round 10-starting to buld my 3 man bench. With 2 qbs, things get scarce with injuries and byes, locked up a high upsdie back up

round 11-things are tough here, you only have two bench spots. its early in the year, so im going upside, my targets here were guice, lat murray, and kenyan drake. I went guice

round 12-to my suprise lat murrary and drake still there, i went drake just due to ppr.

round 13-ravens d, juicy week 1 matchup with miami

round 14- mason crosby its a kicker

My thoughts-

Love love my qb's.

Rb's-i really cant complain i have 3 definite RB1's for their team, all who catch some balls, and two bench guys with some upside

Wr-Meh had to sacrifice somewhere. Certainly not ideal to have allen as wr1. But it could be worse than him, boyd, westbrook. The obvious is I have no WR on the bench. I thought it would be better to grab RB's. Its easier to find wr's after week one than rb's IMHO.

TE-again LOVE engram in ppr

Waiver wire wise.......for those three bench spots........

QB-Josh allen, darnol, dalton
RB-tony pollard, justin jackson, jordan howard, ballage, mccoy
WR-Marvin Jones, Geronimo, anthony miller, sutton, crowder
TE-Burton, rudolph, ebron

I dont see many moves to make.

Spotless.

Edit: maybe I'd be looking to upgrade on Boyd. Boyd + Drake for *insert player*.

But I'm foolishly down on Boyd, so I rarely bring him up.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has nuk and hill. Hmm how can I acquire both.

Nuk over DJ is what I did for this very reason. No RB flex just messes shit up. Especially in a 10 teamer, RB is easier to find.

Then again... DJ can be the non QB fantasy point champ again.

Certainly a tricky bench rule. Adds a level to the mental game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spotless.

Edit: maybe I'd be looking to upgrade on Boyd. Boyd + Drake for *insert player*.

But I'm foolishly down on Boyd, so I rarely bring him up.
I just saw a guy who will get targets. I agree wr are hurting. Drake was there late until healthy I don’t see much action for him

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuk over DJ is what I did for this very reason. No RB flex just messes shit up. Especially in a 10 teamer, RB is easier to find.

Then again... DJ can be the non QB fantasy point champ again.

Certainly a tricky bench rule. Adds a level to the mental game.
Yep. It’s hard like look at week 12 for me really 10-11-12