• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My boss is an idiot

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got called into work today. I drove a hour to get there. 10 minutes later he sent me home. I got to drive another hour back home. In the middle of a HURRICANE!!! I mean seriously. We are having a hurricane right now trees fallen across the road, power outages everywhere, flooding, severe rain, and 100mph wind gusts. Why did he even think this was a good idea? If the economy was not so bad I would have told him to fuck off.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still have told him to fuck off.... Irene's been a bitch to all....

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I got called into work today. I drove a hour to get there. 10 minutes later he sent me home. I got to drive another hour back home. In the middle of a HURRICANE!!! I mean seriously. We are having a hurricane right now trees fallen across the road, power outages everywhere, flooding, severe rain, and 100mph wind gusts. Why did he even think this was a good idea? If the economy was not so bad I would have told him to fuck off.

<jsmh> Anyone with decision making skills that poor should have been born a cow.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a douche.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

putting you in harm's way shouldn't be taken lightly, but then again, is your job related to natural disaster response?

this doesn't remove your boss from putting you in harm's way, just thinking maybe he should've planned better knowing Irene was coming?

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
putting you in harm's way shouldn't be taken lightly, but then again, is your job related to natural disaster response?

this doesn't remove your boss from putting you in harm's way, just thinking maybe he should've planned better knowing Irene was coming?

If you are emergency personnel you may be required to go to work. But only if it is safe at your work as well as on the way to work. If a road is being blocked by police and it is safe to pass, then I can show my Government ID because it may be required that I continue into work. I work for Homeland Security.