• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My B1G Power Rankings after week 5

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should pay attention.

tOSU is growing. Being an Auburn fan you should know how that works.

You're so in denial conference play hasn't even started for you and all you need to do is look at Florida and remember they is Meyer's legacy. You either have a Teabow/Miller talent at QB or be ready to struggle a weak conference schedule can't hide that. I almost feel sorry for you because you are drinking the Kool aide and can't see the train wreck coming.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so in denial conference play hasn't even started for you and all you need to do is look at Florida and remember they is Meyer's legacy. You either have a Teabow/Miller talent at QB or be ready to struggle a weak conference schedule can't hide that. I almost feel sorry for you because you are drinking the Kool aide and can't see the train wreck coming.

LOL at claiming that florida's issues is all Meyer's fault.

You SEC homers will come up with anything to place blame on sucking. No matter how dumb it sounds.

tOSU is moving in the right direction with a young team. And we all know that tOSU won't go 3-9 like Auburn did only two years ago. Of course let me here the excuse that its because you are in the SEC.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just couldn't help yourself. We get it. The B1G sucks and tosu is having a down year. The point has been made ad infinitum.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at claiming that florida's issues is all Meyer's fault.

You SEC homers will come up with anything to place blame on sucking. No matter how dumb it sounds.

tOSU is moving in the right direction with a young team. And we all know that tOSU won't go 3-9 like Auburn did only two years ago. Of course let me here the excuse that its because you are in the SEC.

I'll take 3-9 if it gets me to the national championship (and so would you) the next year that kinda swing is pure gold. You seemed determined to compare programs but let's be honest you would trade places with me over the last 3 years and you wouldn't even have to think about it so just shut the fuck up.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take 3-9 if it gets me to the national championship (and so would you) the next year that kinda swing is pure gold. You seemed determined to compare programs but let's be honest you would trade places with me over the last 3 years and you wouldn't even have to think about it so just shut the fuck up.

I wouldn't trade only 1 title or maybe its two to the amount that Ohio State has in a million years.

All I know is Ohio State has out recruited your school in the last two years and has a more accomplished coach so I am good. No need for you to worry .

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please take the word "Power" out of the title. :whistle:

A little knowledge for you on Power

Iowa is the third largest(or second largest) wind energy producing state and is #1 in producing over 27% of its energy from wind.

Texas is the largest Wind Energy Producing state, California is second. Iowa is right behind California. Some reports have Iowa second.

Did you know that there are three power grids in America? The east, the west, and Texas is its own power grid. Texas being its own grid is pretty impressive.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Power Facts

A little knowledge for you on Power

Iowa is the third largest(or second largest) wind energy producing state and is #1 in producing over 27% of its energy from wind.

Texas is the largest Wind Energy Producing state, California is second. Iowa is right behind California. Some reports have Iowa second.

Did you know that there are three power grids in America? The east, the west, and Texas is its own power grid. Texas being its own grid is pretty impressive.

7 of the top 10 ethanol producing states are states that contain Big Ten schools..

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 of the top 10 ethanol producing states are states that contain Big Ten schools..

But the amount of water it takes to make ethanol sort of turns me off. I find that to be a bit wasteful. But I could be wrong on that. I am not including the water to grow the corn, to me, that is from rain and not irrigation.(except in Nebraska where they have almost emptied the ogallala aquifer.)

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the amount of water it takes to make ethanol sort of turns me off. I find that to be a bit wasteful. But I could be wrong on that. I am not including the water to grow the corn, to me, that is from rain and not irrigation.(except in Nebraska where they have almost emptied the ogallala aquifer.)

Me too, but this is the football board, not the PF. In this forum we talk POWER (not the fact it takes more power to produce ethanol that it produces itself) :clap:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

That is a load of BS. The aquifer is down less than 10% over the last 65 years.

Even that is only noticeable in the extreme outlying edges.

1.gif

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.gif

RA has some bad ass sonar toolage.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.gif

Tell the farmers in the Texas panhandle about how the Aquifer is just fine and dandy.

Ogallala Aquifer's dramatic drying sows deep concerns for High Plains agriculture | CJOnline.com

You don't digest information very well do you?

You stated Nebraska has "almost emptied the aquifer". That is a false statement as it's only down 9% in the last 60 years.

As I pointed out the aquifer is relatively shallow on the extreme edges. The Texas panhandle would be 'the extreme edges'.

Texas is the one using up their region of the aquifer for irrigation yet you somehow blame that on Nebraska, Read YOUR OWN link to support my statement.

The aquifer is deep in Nebraska. If Texas wants to milk their region of it dry, that's their business.

Attachments

• Ogallala Aquifer.JPG
    Ogallala Aquifer.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 24