• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Avatar

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean a black knight

Broncoball3250

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Congrats. It was an all around ugly game in my estimation for both teams. Raider certainly won it. From a Broncos pov, as fans tend to do, blame it on our team than give your team credit.

Mcdaniels.....took a blow torch to the franchise and his stench still remains. It will take a long time before the Broncos can get out of it. Of all the things that asshole did was create a QB controversy that will not end well.

Trades Hillis for Quinn, to trade up to draft Tebow only a couple weeks later, to extedning Ortons contract just before the season last year. We get a mountain of shit and divided franchise.

Instead Broncos fans are hoping they tank to get Luck.

Instead if just seeing what Tebow can do. it is unreal. Bible verses on his eyes, and a 30 second commercial, and the left wing press will not ever relent.

I think you all as raiders fans saw a little glimmer of life with Tebow. With Orton...it is a snoozefest. He yawns out there. He inspires noone.

Hey, to this day I always sort of liked the Raiders, cause I won a nickel betting them in the SB against the Redskins.

marcusallen1.jpg

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said, and I agree that Fox needs to drink the kool-aid and put Tebow in, win or lose, its a move shouting to be made. The Raider d-line made things miserable for Orton most of the night, and played surprisingly well against the run, which put more pressure on Orton, of course the way the fans turned on him so early didn't help either, I see Orton as a servicable QB, nothing spectacular, but the distraction of Tebow on the sidleine is killing him.
The Raiders on the other hand, would have put this game away early if not for the idiotic penalties, I can understand a false start or 2 in that loud stadium, but losing your cool with the stupid PFs, and not being able to line up onsides is bush league stuff, if they are going to make a run at the postseason, those things have to go away.

Broncoball3250

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well said, and I agree that Fox needs to drink the kool-aid and put Tebow in, win or lose, its a move shouting to be made. The Raider d-line made things miserable for Orton most of the night, and played surprisingly well against the run, which put more pressure on Orton, of course the way the fans turned on him so early didn't help either, I see Orton as a servicable QB, nothing spectacular, but the distraction of Tebow on the sidleine is killing him.
The Raiders on the other hand, would have put this game away early if not for the idiotic penalties, I can understand a false start or 2 in that loud stadium, but losing your cool with the stupid PFs, and not being able to line up onsides is bush league stuff, if they are going to make a run at the postseason, those things have to go away.

It especially doesnt help Orton that Tebow was the highest rated of all the QBs in preseason. It doesnt help that he was technically the highest rated of all rookies last year. I know he only played 3 games, but I am pretty sure he would have had decent games against the Cardinals, 49ers and Rams last year.

He produced 11 TDs to only 3 turnovers last year in what he was asked to do in his allotted time. It is clear that he is not in the plans for Fox or Elway etc. Right now they are trying to be diplomatic.

WHat I cant stand is the blatant double standard the media shows in the obvious hate for Tebow for obvious reasons. I mean comes in as his first start last year and throws a 30 yard TD and a 40 yard run in the first quarter. Only QB to ever do that. The media made onstop excuses on why. Never mind he led the team to 23 points on the road in the black hole with a shit team. Orton sucked worse against the Raiders and against the Chargers. All doesnt count.

But....Bradford is sooo great. Yet he was the 27th rated passer, and he avageraed 5.95 ypa. Greatest thing since butter. Cam Newton lights the "Cardinals" greatest thing ever.

Anyway. It makes me sick as you can tell.