• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's Home stand: May 10th - 15th

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In..this chapter...
Great hitting..meats.
Great.pitching..
Gotta...hope..the pitching.
Is up.for it...
For the mariners...
If not ..Os...have the edge..

Os.are a bit like rangers..only .younger..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With..raley .coming..on.
And haniger ..as well..
And garver...not.yet...
I expect raley....in RF .
And haniger..at dh..and his.
Defensive woooooo,s..

But we will.,see..how.scott.
Does ..

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like De La Cruz but I think he'll cost more than France and some prospects. Marlins going full rebuild (again) will probably be looking at top 10 to top 12 prospects.
That is kind of what I meant two top 25 prospects but lower end. Meaning not the top 5. I think Arroyo has been as high as top 10, but wouldn’t touch the tippy top guys but the Mariners have a crap load of lottery tickets from like 12-30. If the Mariners asked for any top 10 guy for him then I’d hang up. He seems like a good player but just from the numbers he seems to be a quantity over quality IMO. But I also am no expert on him so maybe I’m undervaluing his worth.

But if Celestin keeps it up, the Mariners may be able to make a huge blockbuster with Emerson and Ford for somebody

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are 2 ways it could go..either..guys get
Hot..
Julio..
Polonco..
Haniger..
Garver .
Or they will.prob have no choice but to.try a.trade...

In the 1st case. ..
And for haniger./ Garver .it.is..even more .important.
And polonco is.a free agent.
After ....so .it's important that all.those.guys..get hot...
If not...it's white Sox or Oakland ..marlins or nationals ..who knows .

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is kind of what I meant two top 25 prospects but lower end. Meaning not the top 5. I think Arroyo has been as high as top 10, but wouldn’t touch the tippy top guys but the Mariners have a crap load of lottery tickets from like 12-30. If the Mariners asked for any top 10 guy for him then I’d hang up. He seems like a good player but just from the numbers he seems to be a quantity over quality IMO. But I also am no expert on him so maybe I’m undervaluing his worth.

But if Celestin keeps it up, the Mariners may be able to make a huge blockbuster with Emerson and Ford for somebody
I think you might be right on 2 lottery picks prospects in that 25 to 30 range. De La Cruz is under contract for this season so he would be a rental on the cheap end but his power number have increased over the last 2 yrs so Mariners could make a descent offer in the off-season.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you might be right on 2 lottery picks prospects in that 25 to 30 range. De La Cruz is under contract for this season so he would be a rental on the cheap end but his power number have increased over the last 2 yrs so Mariners could make a descent offer in the off-season.
I know we are just playing GM but I’d prefer they upgrade now. It may be Stockholm syndrome but it seems the in season deals do better than the offseason deals.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we are just playing GM but I’d prefer they upgrade now. It may be Stockholm syndrome but it seems the in season deals do better than the offseason deals.
Definitely right about that.