• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's Home Stand: 4/12 - 4/17

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sodo mojo .

(Aiden Smith article).

Not liking Emerson..
Hancock...
And liking on..
Johnathan .diez.(of Tacoma)

All I can .say ..is mariners .
Have all 3..
Johnathan..Diez..
Dallas Keukel..
And..
Emmerson..Hancock..

And those.. are ..pritty much the choices .

Till woo..gets back..

However ..I can give Hancock..some slack.
For now. .if he looks like .
He will pitch well..in the.
Future . .
He is a rookie...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben .Williamson .at Everett.
Hitting..357..in 50.at bats..
Here comes a 3b..

Kingsbury..10 innings..000
Era ...bull pen guy.

Well.done..so..far..

Colt Emmerson hits
Injured list....
Out .for a while .

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dont think its fair to this team or management that they should share the burden of that 20 year run of terrible baseball.
Who cares? Why am I supposed to give one shit about how "management" feels about comments I may make on SM?

There are a few of us up here that have been fans of this team the entire time it has existed.

That's not just 20 years of mostly suck. There was one sort run with Lou at the helm of elevated baseball that still didn't get them to a WS and all other years have been bad.

We get stretches of good ball and players we like to follow and root for. And every year we hear some excuse late about why they missed the playoffs this time.

Every year they start off like total ass and dig holes. We hear about marine layers and get told to just ignore the first 40 games. Then hear some BS about how that stretch wasn't what kept them out of the playoffs.

No one can tell someone else how to fan. I've more than earned my right to be as salty and critical as I feel the need to. I am also free to enjoy any runs along the way.

if you want to ignore the past and stay positive I'm not here to try to take that from you. Fan your way.

I'll change my tune when "management" finally looks serious about building a winner. When they go after the bats to support their pitching I'll give them credit. When they aggressively address defensive holes I'll compliment them. Even before that translates into wins I'll give them credit for trying.

Not one minute sooner.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? Why am I supposed to give one shit about how "management" feels about comments I may make on SM?

There are a few of us up here that have been fans of this team the entire time it has existed.

That's not just 20 years of mostly suck. There was one sort run with Lou at the helm of elevated baseball that still didn't get them to a WS and all other years have been bad.

We get stretches of good ball and players we like to follow and root for. And every year we hear some excuse late about why they missed the playoffs this time.

Every year they start off like total ass and dig holes. We hear about marine layers and get told to just ignore the first 40 games. Then hear some BS about how that stretch wasn't what kept them out of the playoffs.

No one can tell someone else how to fan. I've more than earned my right to be as salty and critical as I feel the need to. I am also free to enjoy any runs along the way.

if you want to ignore the past and stay positive I'm not here to try to take that from you. Fan your way.

I'll change my tune when "management" finally looks serious about building a winner. When they go after the bats to support their pitching I'll give them credit. When they aggressively address defensive holes I'll compliment them. Even before that translates into wins I'll give them credit for trying.

Not one minute sooner.
Amen to that!

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, nearly forgot while I'm here...

What's it gonna take to send Munoz down for fine tuning? He's not closer material.

Well, he's ALMOST "closer" material...he just needs to find his "C".

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aww man, I didn't realize this was the previous home stand's pages.

sometimes the topics get mixed

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not one minute sooner.

Imagine me I became a fan right after the glory days about 2003 until today so my whole life as a mariner fan was terrible. you are right I can't tell a fan how to fan if you want to spend the entire 2024 season being upset and how life as a mariner fan sucks, nobody knows what they are doing, everybody should be fired and we need to sell the team then by all means exercise your freedom of expression.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine me I became a fan right after the glory days about 2003 until today so my whole life as a mariner fan was terrible. you are right I can't tell a fan how to fan if you want to spend the entire 2024 season being upset and how life as a mariner fan sucks, nobody knows what they are doing, everybody should be fired and we need to sell the team then by all means exercise your freedom of expression.
You miss the point. This is the only franchise in baseball to never reach a WS and they have only even been an honest threat a couple of times in more than 45 seasons.

How can anyone blame any fan for wanting to see it before they belive it? We have a VP or whatever he is now that said we only need to build a team that can win 54% of the time. We see them unable to pull the trigger on the big name pieces to complete a team. Time and time again they say basically teams on a budget get lucky now and then so why not us?

And then every single year they not only come up short at the end, but they come out of the gate playing terrible baseball. Every. Single. Year.

We refuse to drink the shit they are serving us when it is the same thing every year that ends the same way.

I'll continue to be a fan and would love to see the 'got lucky' angle pay off. None of us hope they keep failing. We just call a spade a spade and voice our frustration over it.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss the point. This is the only franchise in baseball to never reach a WS and they have only even been an honest threat a couple of times in more than 45 seasons.

How can anyone blame any fan for wanting to see it before they belive it? We have a VP or whatever he is now that said we only need to build a team that can win 54% of the time. We see them unable to pull the trigger on the big name pieces to complete a team. Time and time again they say basically teams on a budget get lucky now and then so why not us?

And then every single year they not only come up short at the end, but they come out of the gate playing terrible baseball. Every. Single. Year.

We refuse to drink the shit they are serving us when it is the same thing every year that ends the same way.

I'll continue to be a fan and would love to see the 'got lucky' angle pay off. None of us hope they keep failing. We just call a spade a spade and voice our frustration over it.
Well..said .,

Know .I'll .Finnish ...with
A bit of ..stuff. ..
I'm ok . with..all..that.
.that you said .cuz .
Baseball..is a losers .sport..

Where guys succeed..
If they hit 300....
And 200...is .considered..
The bottom.

.but does not .
Mean you will..never .
Play..and that is not only.
The mariners.,..
That is all ..of baseball...

Guys fall asleep .
Watching ..it's about as exciting..as waiting..for.
Mail delivery ..

Most of the time....but.
People..still watch.
Cuz at that..lvl...

It's extremely hard ..

No I won't go on ..i think.
The point made .
Lololololop

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1