• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's at Yankees, August 1-3

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering what the prop bets are for Hanigers return.

Over under on how many games before he ends up on the IL again ( maybe a dozen )
Left nut or right nut on his 1st foul ball off of himself.

:L:L:L:L Just kidding. Here is to hoping Mr Glass makes it thru the rest of the season and is able to contribute in a meaningful way. The ball club needs him.
Having Haniger back will help, but the Ms were already right-handed heavy in the middle of the lineup. We needed a strong lefty bat but there was nothing available. There was Benintendi and not much else. Jake Lamb, being a left-handed hitter and a hometown guy, will help in a limited role, but the team will be vulnerable against right-handed pitching.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Haniger back will help, but the Ms were already right-handed heavy in the middle of the lineup. We needed a strong lefty bat but there was nothing available. There was Benintendi and not much else. Jake Lamb, being a left-handed hitter and a hometown guy, will help in a limited role, but the team will be vulnerable against right-handed pitching.
Which is why Kelenic better figure it out...

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why Kelenic better figure it out...
Yep. They were counting on Kelenic and Winker to be lefty bats in the middle of the lineup. Can't condemn Dipoto for that one. He had every reason to believe it would work out. But Kelenic is still intimidated by MLB and Winker's OPS is sub-.700. We like to kid ourselves that Winker is gradually getting better, but he really hasn't. .601 OPS in the month of July. .188 BA

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jedi tells why he did not het an extra bat
.in an interview...
Every reason..for all the players was the
reasons I would lay off of them as well

except I did not lay off on drury..for the same reason..of home game..
I have had my eye on him at Arizona
And ny..i just did not belive..he would do it
in Seattle
Of coarse the mariners..way..is better..
Lololo