• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mr Bone sir

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's your analysis on Doug Marrone? Also what do you think of Ryan Nassib since he will likely be drafted as our QB in the NFL draft?

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's your analysis on Doug Marrone? Also what do you think of Ryan Nassib since he will likely be drafted as our QB in the NFL draft?

Kinda thought Marrone would of stayed at least 5-years. And I thought he might like to play a few games in the ACC before bailing. Fucking Bills?

I hated Nassib when he started playing but over the last 2 seasons he has demonstrated he has the ability to pass well. He's a big guy and can move around when he has to. My prediction is he'll make a good back up in the NFL.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda thought Marrone would of stayed at least 5-years. And I thought he might like to play a few games in the ACC before bailing. Fucking Bills?

I hated Nassib when he started playing but over the last 2 seasons he has demonstrated he has the ability to pass well. He's a big guy and can move around when he has to. My prediction is he'll make a good back up in the NFL.

the Marrone one sounds promising, don't like the analysis on Nassib though

honestly we should wait yet another year for a QB this year's QBs suck