• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Motor City Comic Con

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took son and nephew yesterday and they had a blast. I snuck a pic of Barbara Eden.

My painfully shy son got up and asked a question to Will Weaton. What a real nice fellow that guy is. He inspired my boy yesterday in such a positive way with the way he spoke to him about problems they both share.

My nephew asked a question to the Power Rangers panel. JDF and Amy Jo Johnson are real fun to be around. Another person asked some question and Amy Facetimed one of the other guys and he answered while in the shitter. OMG that was funny. I think his name was Michael Yaw or something of that nature.

Some other things of note. My kid took a squirt next to Rob Schinder and they shared a moment (after they put their dicks away). He seems like a good guy too.

I took a pic of a girl who dressed up as on of the Two Broke Girls. I wished I knew how to post it here because it wasn't pretty. I also saw a Tank Girl......it looked more like the after picture, after she ate the tank.

Right now I think the Harley Quinn look is way too played. 95% did not pull off the look.

Some guys here are big comic book people so I have to ask what in the bloody hell is this:

images

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see BigDGarciaFan there?

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guys here are big comic book people so I have to ask what in the bloody hell is this:

images

Fail product...only six action figures... generally/usually there are seven recognized/accepted colors of the visible light spectrum... they left out indigo blue which belongs between cyan blue and violet.

th

The nerds should boycott that product!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail product...only six action figures... generally/usually there are seven recognized/accepted colors of the visible light spectrum... they left out indigo blue which belongs between cyan blue and violet.

th

The nerds should boycott that product!
The rainbow (minus indigo) has a certain meaning...