• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most underrated & most overrated.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to lie to us, and yes you can have your own opinion, but I for one can 110% disagree with you.

that's not true. you cant disagree with him 110%. you just cant. No matter how hard you try. if you try even harder, then that is your new 100% :becky:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware is in the backfield on every single play. He's elite. Based on the criticism I've heard, your problem really seems to be with the defensive schemes, not the player himself. "He can't stop the run!". He's a pass rusher, he's not supposed to stop the run. Is he a 1 trick pony? Maybe, but it's fucking great trick.
Yea, a great trick. 16 years and counting.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a jackass and can't remember exact names and numbers, but heard something recently that in the past x amount of years Ware leads all players in sacks by 35. There have been some fomidable pass rushers in the league and Ware is the best of the bunch.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like one man can't do it on offense alone (Romo). One dude on defense can't do it alone (Ware). Football is the ultimate team sport. The most talented team doesn't always win in this game. It's the team that's firing at all cylinders and playing most like a team. Ware has had seasons when he gets 20 sacks while the team total is in the low 40's. not even counting pressures. Ware has his faults and weakness like all players. This is not a dart at either of you but this is the kind rants that i'm used to seeing being attached to WFRYE.:doh:
Your comparing me to him? Wow, When a fellow Cowboy fans tells his feelings about an issue, and you don't agree with it, your going to take a pop shot like that and compare me to that classless, child, you know what. I guess its time to look for another Cowboy forum. Trying to have a good time and fit in with few of the guys in here is like the Bates Motel.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like one man can't do it on offense alone (Romo). One dude on defense can't do it alone (Ware). Football is the ultimate team sport. The most talented team doesn't always win in this game. It's the team that's firing at all cylinders and playing most like a team. Ware has had seasons when he gets 20 sacks while the team total is in the low 40's. not even counting pressures. Ware has his faults and weakness like all players. This is not a dart at either of you but this is the kind rants that i'm used to seeing being attached to WFRYE.:doh:
Don't worry. I won't ever respond to any future thread or comment by you as long s I am here which I now suspect will be very short.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do think Ware has the Heart, Desire, Toughness and Brains. Would I say he equals White, Howley or a few others? NO. But calling him over rated is you with maybe a few others in a very small room. I will ask you the same question I ask the SMART posters who keep calling for Romo's head. WHO will you get to replace him and his production. Wake up this is 2013, the 1970's are over and the game has changed to a passing league. Pass rushers are at a premium like never before. By the way you can be surprised by me alll you want but at least I have been able to adapt my way of thinking when it comes to NFL talent.

And what production would that person have to replace place on what ware has done the last 3 years. Gee I hate being right most of the time.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Can you name me a game over the past 3 years where Ware made such an impact in a big game that made a difference in winning? I know he is 0 for nothing in big games that mattered to winning the division and going to the playoffs the past few years. If we ever made the NFC Championship or Super bowl I'm sure he would call in sick and check into a Holiday Inn Express for 60 minutes"

wow dude....you still dragging the Ware hate around?
give it a rest and besides.....your statement above stands for the entire Dallas Cowboy football team. This remains a team sport and Ware is one of the very few who's pulled his load

Would you like to retract your statement now? :doh:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe so .... maybe not. Ware's career isn't over.

I'd be interested in which outside linebackers you have rated over him. ( Now I will give you D Thomas, one of my all time favs.... died way too early)

Would you like to retract your statement as well, lol.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main issue was never your comment about Ware being overrated. It was your comment about us being better without him than with him. It was about the guys off the street that we signed being better than him. The guy is still injured. If you want to say that's two years in a row that he has been ineffective at times, go ahead, but say it about Lee also and don't act as if this is who he is when 100%.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry. I won't ever respond to any future thread or comment by you as long s I am here which I now suspect will be very short.

Again when have I insulted you are any other by calling you out of your name. Even when guys have disrespected you I have commented. So now I'm on your ignore list....Very funny. Welcome to jr high guys.:lame:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question to all Blue Jersey seems to think I am one who throws insults and called folks out there name.....Is there someone here that Iv'e insulted. I don't believe I have. It's possible, but I honestly do think this is true. What do you guys say.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question to all Blue Jersey seems to think I am one who throws insults and called folks out there name.....Is there someone here that Iv'e insulted. I don't believe I have. It's possible, but I honestly do think this is true. What do you guys say.

Know the source...or in his drunken case, I guess we can say know the "sauce"...he is drunk and bumping threads from months ago. I'm not a fan of banning anyone for being an asz, but bumping threads just to ruin the enjoyment of the boards is useless...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know the source...or in his drunken case, I guess we can say know the "sauce"...he is drunk and bumping threads from months ago. I'm not a fan of banning anyone for being an asz, but bumping threads just to ruin the enjoyment of the boards is useless...

Glad to see you know me so well. :laugh3: You get more clueless by the week.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leon was a force and really came up huge in a few of those superbowls. He forced lots of fumbles in the post season. Barber running style never works for lon in the NFL. Lett of course spent much of his prime years on suspensionfor being an idiot

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comparing me to him? Wow, When a fellow Cowboy fans tells his feelings about an issue, and you don't agree with it, your going to take a pop shot like that and compare me to that classless, child, you know what. I guess its time to look for another Cowboy forum. Trying to have a good time and fit in with few of the guys in here is like the Bates Motel.

This was an interesting post. So your best buddy is a classless child? If you need help finding another forum I'm sure most here will be willing to help you out.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow just wow. Anything you say can and will be used against you.