• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More to invite from ESPN

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey filosofy, you should bring 4NorthProductions over here too.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
msg, go for it bud. I trust your guys judgement. You guys can just send him a message with our direct link to this board.

The only time you guys may want to consult with the rest of the board is if it's someone who you think may be a controversial addition. Otherwise, have at it man! Once again, I trust all of your guys judgement. Worse case scenario where somebody bad does get an invite, we have you, gp and tzill here as our bulldogs ;). We are an egalitarian brotherhood of long suffering, doosh hating, Giants fans.

Sorry msg, I'm not trying to be lazy about the invite, I just want everybody (every poster here) to feel like this is "our board" as opposed to "the filo invite board" :D. I came about this board by sheer happenstance and everybody that's been invited here are awesome members. Do your thing! You are the man.

Last edited by a moderator:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just didn't know where the original thread you started on ESPN was to bump it to him. Should I just start him a thread to say check his messages?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind, why am I bothering you with this? :-)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor guy, he is arguing with NolanNoHope and Titocrack. I feel for him.

Yeah, he's revising that old Broadway musical "Cain is a really good pitcher, and w/l record is the worst way to evaluate a starter." He's yet to realize that Titomad is tone deaf.

This show recurs every so often with a new musical director.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's enjoying it for now but he'll get tired. I wish he'd drop by here.

Yeah, as much as I loathe Senseless, Titomad and Crapzic, I have to admire their sheer fortitude. They have a very high coefficient of tenacious douchebaggery. I'm not sure I can continue to harass inaneloutregurg for much longer.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, an instant classic msg, a "schizophrenic decoder ring".....priceless. I need to go find me some boxes of cereal.....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, as much as I loathe Senseless, Titomad and Crapzic, I have to admire their sheer fortitude. They have a very high coefficient of tenacious douchebaggery. I'm not sure I can continue to harass inaneloutregurg for much longer.

It's not tenaciousness. They are so narcissistic and lack all self awareness, they think they are making sense.

I told you you'd get tired of your graffiti cleanup before they did. I'd let it go...it's getting a little repetitive anyway. You have expertly made the point that they are pantshatting babies.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, an instant classic msg, a "schizophrenic decoder ring".....priceless. I need to go find me some boxes of cereal.....

Glad you like it.

I get a kick out of winding those guys up and then if I get bored I can just stop.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Board has been a fun read today.....:D

PopcornGus-1.gif

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not tenaciousness. They are so narcissistic and lack all self awareness, they think they are making sense.

I told you you'd get tired of your graffiti cleanup before they did. I'd let it go...it's getting a little repetitive anyway. You have expertly made the point that they are pantshatting babies.

What led you to think that was my position on the matter???

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if this is a Giants fan Secret Society..I want the whole package - I'm talking about secret handshake, ID card, emblem to have on my car so that cops know to leave me alone, etc..

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
QUOTE=tzill;239523]Yeah, as much as I loathe Senseless, Titomad and Crapzic, I have to admire their sheer fortitude. They have a very high coefficient of tenacious douchebaggery. I'm not sure I can continue to harass inaneloutregurg for much longer.[/QUOTE]

Then don't. Well, do what you want, of course. I just mean, why bother? Personally I'm just to the point that I don't even want to deal with that board anymore. They're just fucking posers and I'm so sick of their entitled attitude. This, "I've been following this team for years and they OWE ME a world series and until then I will be as bitter and negative as a person can be because other than my incessant bitching I have no life" bullshit. You're never going to cure them of it, and frankly I've given up hope that the center of gravity can be pulled away from them again, at least for the forseeable future. So why not leave them to just wallow in it and let's just have our baseball discussions here? Who knows, maybe they'll get bored with it if they have no one to argue with and eventually we can go back and salvage what's left of the ESPN board too? For right now though, I think the only good use of that place is to lurk for new non-douchebag posters to occasionally throw them an invite here as a life preserver.

You know the scene in Animal House where the loser pledges are pulled away from the rest of the party into the room with the blind guy and the 2 foreign students? Think of the ESPN Giants board as that room and Nolan, Tito and Inandout as those 3 guys. The only point in visiting that room is to pull out the cool people who occassionally get stuck there. Just IMO anyway.

tumblr_kw16k3HGKo1qzhiqwo1_500.png
[

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
QUOTE=tzill;239523]Yeah, as much as I loathe Senseless, Titomad and Crapzic, I have to admire their sheer fortitude. They have a very high coefficient of tenacious douchebaggery. I'm not sure I can continue to harass inaneloutregurg for much longer.[/QUOTE]

Then don't. Well, do what you want, of course. I just mean, why bother? Personally I'm just to the point that I don't even want to deal with that board anymore. They're just fucking posers and I'm so sick of their entitled attitude. This, "I've been following this team for years and they OWE ME a world series and until then I will be as bitter and negative as a person can be because other than my incessant bitching I have no life" bullshit. You're never going to cure them of it, and frankly I've given up hope that the center of gravity can be pulled away from them again, at least for the forseeable future. So why not leave them to just wallow in it and let's just have our baseball discussions here? Who knows, maybe they'll get bored with it if they have no one to argue with and eventually we can go back and salvage what's left of the ESPN board too? For right now though, I think the only good use of that place is to lurk for new non-douchebag posters to occasionally throw them an invite here as a life preserver.

You know the scene in Animal House where the loser pledges are pulled away from the rest of the party into the room with the blind guy and the 2 foreign students? Think of the ESPN Giants board as that room and Nolan, Tito and Inandout as those 3 guys. The only point in visiting that room is to pull out the cool people who occassionally get stuck there. Just IMO anyway.

[

That turban wearing guy looks a lot like a young Samuel L. Jackson.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[

Excellent point and we all feel that way sometimes, but sometimes it's truly enjoyable to go over there and pwn some of them. Especially Nolan who just keeps feeding you rope. The others are literally too mentally ill to effectively tease.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else you bunch of maggots want to invite from the ESPN board? ;)

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol my brothers been watching my screen, trying to figure out what site this is. if he pops up its not my fault (i sure dont want him here)