• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More NASCAR PC garbage ....

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it's BS to 'regret' having the NRA sponsor (and I had no problem with them sponsoring in the first place). They signed this deal months in advance and had every opportunity to back out if they wanted to. They made their bed....

This topic was brought up last week before the race on the Politics Forum if you want to take a look at some opinions.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...rdays-nascar-race-because-nra-sponsoring.html

It just seems like a lot of people that really have no clue what the NRA stands for are trying to throw whatever weight they have and in this day and age, people are too afraid of being labeled non-PC.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, I read some of it, but it's the same ole patent responses from the same people on both sides of the gun control issue. I thought I might fish for responses from race fans about NASCAR and their continuing effort to weed out their traditional fan base. Or at least that's how I see it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that Nascar had no chioce but to take the position of being against the sponcership, in light of what happened after the race. Seems they were to chicken shitted to stand up for they believe for fear of the back lash from some drunk asshole putting an extra hole in his head!!!