• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mods Are Doing a Bang Up Job

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, OP.... this thread is a great way to make friends and not get banned....

9067a01aac0b4762281e9471c596774a.jpg

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my playoff beard is in the way of my keyboard

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple threads on the same topics, plenty of trolling back and forth. Pages and pages of talking in circles between 2 posters, quality threads getting hijacked left and right. The mods used to be what made this place so much better than other sites. You're all slipping, we should be better than this.

Please spare me the "if you don't like it find another site" bullshit.

Don't poke the bear.

The last person that did so caused one of them to go on a 'Walking Tall' type rampage. Fordham came in with a 2X4 and just started whacking.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple threads on the same topics, plenty of trolling back and forth. Pages and pages of talking in circles between 2 posters, quality threads getting hijacked left and right. The mods used to be what made this place so much better than other sites. You're all slipping, we should be better than this.

Welcome to the internet, let me give you the tour:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfMrVKnGzwg[/YOUTUBE]

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they removed everything you are complaining about, there would almost nothing to read.

Seriously, even mis spelling another teams name could be considered trolling. We are not using Roberts Rules of Order here. No one has to get permission to start a thread or comment on one.

This is just a thread to troll the mods!
......^^^^^.......#2....pats troll,......*behind hammered*

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I made a thread in good fun on the political forum about one of the nuttier, more comical posters there. I wasn't insulting or anything, and the mods deleted the thread. Then when I tried asking what the fuck I did wrong, they deleted that too, and I never got an answer. Meanwhile, we have all the shit you brought up going on, and even dumb shit like that "Lizzy Hale Blows My Mind" thread where that bandofbrothers guy has responded to himself 500 times and counting.

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol ... ummmm ... you got nothing ... you never visited the Brown/Furby ... I mean Ferguson threads ... did you ...

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude needs help. That shit looks crazy as all hell.

I work with the mentality ill for a living, and that guy has been so incessant that I'd have a very hard time chalking it up to him just being goofy or some shit. The guy has problems.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say the cops should be digging up his floorboards as we speak

He probably dresse up like Lizzy Hale and has a big pit in a little dungeon he built in his basement where he stores girls until he feels they no longer fulfill his sick fantasies of the Halestorm chick.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a thread in good fun on the political forum about one of the nuttier, more comical posters there. I wasn't insulting or anything, and the mods deleted the thread. Then when I tried asking what the fuck I did wrong, they deleted that too, and I never got an answer. Meanwhile, we have all the shit you brought up going on, and even dumb shit like that "Lizzy Hale Blows My Mind" thread where that bandofbrothers guy has responded to himself 500 times and counting.

You should just stick to making poop threads.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Band of Brothers isn't hurting anything or anybody .. leave the poor cat alone .. its all in one thread so its contained.. dont read it if you dont like it .. he could be doing this in multiple threads and then we would have a problem