• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mods Are Doing a Bang Up Job

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from Fannation, where you had no access to talk to the mods, who would delete anything that was reported, and certain people were perma banned on site with no explanation, and new users were just deleted before they had a chance to join in. For the last year+ of Fannation's existence, activity was limited to private groups, where we'd have to bounce around every so often when the mods found the group, and the throwdown board, which is what attracted so many to the site in the first place was an absolute ghost town.

These mods are doing an awesome job.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lm3lpg1YFm1qarmz7o1_500.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Op is such a whiner, I mean it's not like that one play cost them the game.

wait, what...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better?

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poop threads have certainly been my more successful, and enjoyable schtick here. I was never able to come anywhere near the dedication required to become an icon on the PF.

I think the best was, "I lost my gum in a woman when I went down on her. What do I do"?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobster dresses like Eminem and tries to recreate battle raps in the streets of his hood. He fails to recreate the magic, but he tries, god dammit. Get it right.

Do the NBA guys still have rap battle threads? That shit was something else!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are moderators? Why would people need a group to police them? Maybe people should just grow up and act right?:noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a thread in good fun on the political forum about one of the nuttier, more comical posters there. I wasn't insulting or anything, and the mods deleted the thread. Then when I tried asking what the fuck I did wrong, they deleted that too, and I never got an answer. Meanwhile, we have all the shit you brought up going on, and even dumb shit like that "Lizzy Hale Blows My Mind" thread where that bandofbrothers guy has responded to himself 500 times and counting.

I've read your post about 5 times, counting to 10 and walking away each time and now after composing myself I'm ready to respond.

I can't think of many more shitty posters than you on this site right now but that has nothing do with why I find your post so incredibly punkass.

Bogarting a bullshit complaint thread to whine about something that happened months ago? Bitch, please! :rolleyes2:

One day you'll be entitled to an explanation of decisions made here. That day just hasn't come yet.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost my gum in this thread.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from Fannation, where you had no access to talk to the mods, who would delete anything that was reported, and certain people were perma banned on site with no explanation, and new users were just deleted before they had a chance to join in. For the last year+ of Fannation's existence, activity was limited to private groups, where we'd have to bounce around every so often when the mods found the group, and the throwdown board, which is what attracted so many to the site in the first place was an absolute ghost town.

Missed out on FanNation, but ESPN was pretty much the same way. Trolling was a way of life. In fact only the trolls were hitting the violation button for every post they didn't like. Also it went down so often during high-profile games that people would joke about the board "robusting"

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I miss those TD threads ... Cassidy and her s/he/it campaign for votes ... and others ... some of the most hilarious stuff came out of those posts ... lol ... too bad the only mod we ever got to talk to was Red Hat and for an FN Mod, he was quite cool, but the other mods over there where quite stuffy and puritanical ... miss you Cindy ... :o

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I the mods in general and the antics and techniques they apply keep the site interesting. I am not sure all moderators are actually representing their true teams "...............so as to look objective.

I think alternative thoughts are threatened for banning while trashy language and personal attacks are accepted if it supports certain objectives.

Overall I like the guys on here and the cbs gang . It's been 10 years of distraction and learning.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree,....FN was like living in N.Korea,...there was only one mod there that wasn't "corrupt", and I think even he left Dodge knowing that some mods were favoring certain trolls,.......this place is like South Korea.......aka = ~paradise~...!