• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock draft thread?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I gather from es4. Just decided that instead of being in conflict I'd rather support his idea.

I got a different take. It seemed to me he was locked on one of two players and said one would be there at our pick and each would likely will be among the best players available at the draft slot.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yall are taking a troll making a threading and riding it like a carpet ....... just saying

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a different take. It seemed to me he was locked on one of two players and said one would be there at our pick and each would likely will be among the best players available at the draft slot.

I took his words "safety or bust" to mean safety in the first, and worry about positions in the 2nd and beyond.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took his words "safety or bust" to mean safety in the first, and worry about positions in the 2nd and beyond.

Safety or Bust, in the context that either Clinton-Dix or Pryor are available - and I believe one of those two will be there. More likely Pryor than Clinton-Dix, but let's see what the next few months bring. There may be other worthy Safety candidates to pop up between now and the draft, but again, let's see.

I am okay with drafting the best available DL if no qualified Safety is available. But this team absolutely needs to find a starter for both of these positions in the first two rounds. BPA be damned! This is Dallas' only opportunity to fill these holes this offseason, seeing as Dallas has no money to spend. They sure as hell can't waste a first round pick on a guy like Mike Evans (just for example), even if he is the best player available when they pick. But if Dallas finds itself in the fortunate position of being able to draft Clinton-Dix or Pryor in the first - they would be smart to do it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safety or Bust, in the context that either Clinton-Dix or Pryor are available - and I believe one of those two will be there. More likely Pryor than Clinton-Dix, but let's see what the next few months bring. There may be other worthy Safety candidates to pop up between now and the draft, but again, let's see.

I am okay with drafting the best available DL if no qualified Safety is available. But this team absolutely needs to find a starter for both of these positions in the first two rounds. BPA be damned! This is Dallas' only opportunity to fill these holes this offseason, seeing as Dallas has no money to spend. They sure as hell can't waste a first round pick on a guy like Mike Evans (just for example), even if he is the best player available when they pick. But if Dallas finds itself in the fortunate position of being able to draft Clinton-Dix or Pryor in the first - they would be smart to do it.

Interesting. To your safety or bust post I replied with passing on a top DT to reach for a safety would be a mistake. Here you are sounding as though you agree. However when you replied earlier you said "If you want to keep kicking the can down the road"? As though I was off my rocker.
When it comes to the draft I never want to say this position is the most important and most be filled by a certain pick. I have always been a BPA in a need position. Meaning if there is a DT there and he is the BPA that's who I want. Now if there is a DT and S there and they are equal I would be happy with the S. I just think it's stupid to reach for a player when you have a much better NEED player available.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. To your safety or bust post I replied with passing on a top DT to reach for a safety would be a mistake. Here you are sounding as though you agree. However when you replied earlier you said "If you want to keep kicking the can down the road"? As though I was off my rocker.
When it comes to the draft I never want to say this position is the most important and most be filled by a certain pick. I have always been a BPA in a need position. Meaning if there is a DT there and he is the BPA that's who I want. Now if there is a DT and S there and they are equal I would be happy with the S. I just think it's stupid to reach for a player when you have a much better NEED player available.

Okay, let me correct myself a little, Safety or Bust is probably the wrong way to put it. What I mean to say is that, all other things being equal, Safety needs to be priority #1. By that I mean, if Dallas is somehow, luckily, faced with the choice of, say, Tim Jernigan or HaHa Clinton-Dix in the first round - I personally hope that the Safety is the priority. Even though Jernigan may be a bit better prospect (which remains to be seen). Now if Clinton-Dix and Pryor are not there and there is not another suitable prospect at Safety worthy of a first round pick, then by all means move on to DL. But I want to see Dallas make Safety the top priority. Hopefully this clears it up a bit.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as I said, Philly and Dallas need a Safety in the worst way. You guys should skip over HaSean Clinton cause I wont to corner the ( )-sean department. LeSean, DeSean and HaSean only makes sense!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be okay with not taking the BPA, if who we wanted at a particular position of need was rated closely with the BPA. But if the BPA was rated much farther ahead of our position of need then I agree to not reach for a player.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have n respect for anyone posting in a troll created thread ......

want em to go away .......... This isnt helping

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, let me correct myself a little, Safety or Bust is probably the wrong way to put it. What I mean to say is that, all other things being equal, Safety needs to be priority #1. By that I mean, if Dallas is somehow, luckily, faced with the choice of, say, Tim Jernigan or HaHa Clinton-Dix in the first round - I personally hope that the Safety is the priority. Even though Jernigan may be a bit better prospect (which remains to be seen). Now if Clinton-Dix and Pryor are not there and there is not another suitable prospect at Safety worthy of a first round pick, then by all means move on to DL. But I want to see Dallas make Safety the top priority. Hopefully this clears it up a bit.

Agree

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not really sure why everyone on here likes haha dix. Pryor and buccanon are better than him. I just don't see a safety in this draft that looks like a 1st rounder. We will regret it if we draft him. Another system player like Claiborne was at LSU. Dix is going to be a major bust. If we take him I am going to be pisst

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can find a player just like him in the 5th round

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense ....

A pure troll starts the topic ......

A pure shock value IQ of 2 poster keeps it going .....

yeahhhhhhh is what it is

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bit, fuck me. But you are literally, clinically retarded. You think your opinions and words, thoughts whatever are god like. I bet you jackoff infront of the mirror. I usually feel some sort of shame for judging people as it is not my place. That said everything I have said about you is spot on. Fuck

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also twisted I apologize for calling you a peder. No 12 year old retard would have kids.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one trolling this thread is you. I would suggest googling troll. But you cant spell google, do not understand multi-window function, and havent mastered copy and paste yet