• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock draft thread?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BJJ lives in an assisted living and memory care home? It all makes sense now.

It does look well kept, at least on Google Maps.

I was gonna hold off on bringing that up .......

But now it's easy to see why I have said his "job" was a lie as well as his "bets" :whistle:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of adding a qb with a later pick. It surprises me that we drafted Mcgee whom could have been had as a FA and we hve not drafted a QB since. It seems that it would help the team to use money wasted on Orton for a player that would see the field. Its not like we are going to the superbowl if Romo stays healthy anyway. This is not the same as when Kosar backed up Aikman. At that time the Cowboys actually had a playoff caliber roster

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna hold off on bringing that up .......

But now it's easy to see why I have said his "job" was a lie as well as his "bets" :whistle:

Sorry I stole your thunder, tw1st, but I couldn't help looking it up once you posted the address.

I'm quite certain I haven't revealed your whole hand, though.

NOTE TO SELF: Don't get on Tw1st's bad side.

REPLY TO SELF: Got it! Thanks.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I stole your thunder, tw1st, but I couldn't help looking it up once you posted the address.

I'm quite certain I haven't revealed your whole hand, though.

NOTE TO SELF: Don't get on Tw1st's bad side.

REPLY TO SELF: Got it! Thanks.

was gonna leave his ass alone ...... him and pencil dick chose to call me out last night

on them

I was dead serious when I said I was tired of the soap opera drama ........ and thats all those two are here for

Not a matter of stealing my thunder LOL Was hoping he just shut up first before he had to get his feeling hurt

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blue Jersey responds via youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNasuyp8PNw]It's A Great Day for Me To Whoop Somebody's Ass - YouTube[/ame]

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill tell you what butter cup ....

Ill leave for the night

log in in the morning ....... I'll post your address .... and show everyone what job you DONT have ;)

you wanted to play ...... Imma fucking play bitch

No problem. I will just have to send out some more photo's using a re-mailing service. Like I said before, I really don't care. But go ahead, I can have some fun with this myself. Be careful though, you may get more than you wish for along with a few others. :laugh3:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was gonna leave his ass alone ...... him and pencil dick chose to call me out last night

on them

I was dead serious when I said I was tired of the soap opera drama ........ and thats all those two are here for

Not a matter of stealing my thunder LOL Was hoping he just shut up first before he had to get his feeling hurt
You call yourself out and expose yourself on a daily and weekly basis. Its quite comical at times. But your mental health is beginning to surface as I thought it would. Now I understand why you are a substance abuser and have more than 1 ex-wife. :hope:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
800 Ohio St, Apt #20
Bangor, Maine.

I dont bluff bitch :suds:

Would you also like my phone number and summer address at the lake so you can keep in touch during the summer month's honey?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Murray in the 4th or 5th? He did well in a tough conference. A much better prospect than Mcgee was. I could care less about the measurables. Ryan Leaf had the size that scouts loved. Desire and heart can elevate these smaller guys. I am going to say that Clowney is the only top 5 talent I see. I see several busts and am not that impressed with Bridgewater and Carr. Bortles has the the potential, but he is a project IMO. Manziel probably the most dangerous out of those 4 because of his mobility.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Murray in the 4th or 5th? He did well in a tough conference. A much better prospect than Mcgee was. I could care less about the measurables. Ryan Leaf had the size that scouts loved. Desire and heart can elevate these smaller guys. I am going to say that Clowney is the only top 5 talent I see. I see several busts and am not that impressed with Bridgewater and Carr. Bortles has the the potential, but he is a project IMO. Manziel probably the most dangerous out of those 4 because of his mobility.

Would be all for Murray in the 5th

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would be in love with the QB who has the measurables

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Lewan on my watch list for 1st round. He would look good on the right side. Hyde from Ohio State would replace Randle and give us a true goal line threat. Randle flat out sux

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What round are you suggesting we look at RB in?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may need to draft a MLB. Sean Lee may never be medically cleared to resume his football career. I was wondering if this injury was more severe than initially thought.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may need to draft a MLB. Sean Lee may never be medically cleared to resume his football career. I was wondering if this injury was more severe than initially thought.

you need to actually read up on a subject before you post something

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did exagerate and I apologize. I do find it frustrating to see a player of his caliber not being able to stay on the field.